Got my Surgery Date!

Virgie Tschirhart
on 12/24/17 10:42 pm - Midwest City, OK
RNY on 12/27/17

So grateful & excited! I am going to have my RNY in 3 days! This is my 3rd surgery. I had some problems with the Lab Band back in 2008. Could not find my sweet spot and I was hungry all the time. I regret getting this surgery it just made my acid reflux worse. Though I know there are lots of people that have not had any of those problems. Then I had a revision from the LB to the Sleeve in 2009, it was better with my weight loss for a little while, but my hiatal hernia became worse with extreme acid reflux. I eventually gained back my weight, went through stressful and depression times in my life with family members and I just recently lost my brother on the 13th of December just 9 days ago from bile duct and liver cancer, 4th stage. I found out that my gall bladder will be removed because I have gall stones.

So, now I'm finally going to get my RNY & all fixed up and lose some weight at the same time. Hopefully, I will be off of my Victoza, HBP pills and my Sleep Apnea will go away soon. Please no negative replies!

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all!!!

Virgie Tschirhart

Lap Band - 2008, Sleeve - 2009, RYN - 2017

Started Program Weight July 13, 2017 - 194.2

Before Surgery Weight December 27, 2017 - 185.0

Current Weight - February 2018 - 161.0

dannypaul
on 12/31/17 11:59 am
RNY on 08/31/17

Virgie hope the surgery went well. After my sleeve most of my medical my medical problems went away. No more Victoza, high BP and my snoring is pretty much gone. My wife checks me at night to see if I'm still alive. Hope the that the third time is the charm

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views