TUESDAY WHAT'S NEW?

Judy G.
on 10/9/18 12:42 pm - Galion, OH

Well today is the last of the HOT days they said. Cooling off and will really feel like Fall now. BLAH!! I love all the seasons but winter. I just do not like that cold weather anymore!! BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Got my new meds in the mail today. Tomorrow morning I start the one that is supposed to help me not eat...hope it works!!! I have to get some of this weight off so I can wear my winter clothes!!!

Not sure what we are having for supper because "someone" forgot to take something out of the freezer this morning. Thinking Nachos for me but Rick won't eat them. Picky eater ya know.

So back to FB and play my games....

Prayers for ALL that is in this next Hurricane's path.

HUGSSSSSSSSS

yvonnef1964
on 10/9/18 6:28 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Judy,

what med is that to help not eat?. I've been an eating machine this past week.

Im glad your test are coming back good. That's what I need to do tomorrow or Thursday since my appointment is next week.

Im going to look at a kitten tomorrow or Thursday night, one of my Facebook friends has 6 available.

Have a good night

Judy G.
on 10/10/18 1:07 pm - Galion, OH

It is NALTREXONE. Not sure if it is helping yet or not. Just started taking it this morning.

Ready2goNOW
on 10/10/18 9:52 am

Well here it is Wednesday already...yesterday I did some more painting and helped Jim clean garage up. But low energy.

Forgot to take anything out for dinner so Jim got pizza. 2 pieces...500 calories not to mention carb content.

What really ****** me off is back in the day I was probably eating 3000-5000 calories a day...mostly carbs. And yes I kept gaining about 30 lbs. year.

Now if I hit 1800-2000 calories a day...or exceed 100 carbs daily I gain.

Why?

I am on that yo yo of a few days good then a couple days bad. Struggle every damn day!

So thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Kathy

Judy G.
on 10/10/18 1:05 pm - Galion, OH

I hear you...Hardly eat at all and GAIN....Why is it some can eat TONS and not gain??

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views