New :)

KellyJTn
on 2/20/06 5:32 am - Oak Ridge, TN
I just wanted to say hi. I'm new here. I am the wife of an over the road truck driver. Any other wives here? I need to get him to sign up. lol.
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/07 9:47 pm - IL
Hi Kelly. If you're still around, I am here and a wife of a driver. Plus I used to drive and need surgery.
KellyJTn
on 1/8/07 11:47 pm - Oak Ridge, TN
Hi, I am still here When I originally posted my message, my husband was an OTR driver, but he's local now. Still a driver though. I need the surgery too......just waiting on Hubbys insurance to kick in next month so I can start the approval process.
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/07 5:34 am - IL
Oh good. Glad you are still around. Yeah, going local is probably a nice break for him and you. What is your insurance? Have you a history of seeing a Dr. yet on this issue? I started the journey a bit over year ago and couldn't do the 1 year of Dr. appointments monthly that BCBS was requiring at the time since I was driving. Now we have an insurance that might be easier and if so, I am doing this thing. But the Dr. office staff I may choose to do the surgery told me today that all insurances will require some hoops to go through since there is some kind of regulations put in place Federally.
KellyJTn
on 1/17/07 11:36 pm - Oak Ridge, TN
Yeah, it's definitely alot better that he's home locally now. I've been to my Dr for a consultation type thing, so he could check me out, and write a letter for my insurance company. I've also done 3 medically supervised diets in the last few years, all for pre-approval for the surgery. But so far, no insurance will accept it. We will have BlueCross BlueShield of Utah once it kicks in. I don't know anything about them, so I'm hoping they are more leniant.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/08 10:00 am - mile hi, CO
hi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Insurance for Owner Ops
me D. · 0 replies · 541 views
New :)
KellyJTn · 5 replies · 316 views
Anyone volunteering ??????
pattyp · 0 replies · 327 views
Life On the Road after WLS.....