Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/08 1:17 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
Hello, everyone, tomorrow we're bringing our new baby home. Our neighbor rescued a dog a couple of months ago and come to find out she was pg. The momma (Diogy) is a pit mix. She is extremely sweet loveable and is making a wonderful mommy and does great inside with kids and cats. The puppies are mixed with another neighbors rottie. The lil girl we're wanting has the rottie markings with white on her neck and 4 white paws. She's such a sweet lil baby. I've been bringing her over to play with our 2 outside dogs (a sheltie mix and samoyed) and they all get along great. Belle, the new baby is going to be in the house for awhile. We have a huge fenced in back yard with loads of room to run and play but I want her inside for awhile. What are some potty training tips? I'm thinking of crate training her. I've also got 4 inside cats, they're all wondering what in the world I'm doing bringing a puppy in here but she's adorable. Any potty training tips would be great and tips on how to raise her to be a loving dog. I know that alot of ppl think bad about rotties and pits and other big breeds and I just believe any dog can be mean and turn on u if u treat it badly. Any advice? Hugs Ange
Most Active
Recent Topics
sugar gliders
marissasmith1987 · 0 replies · 511 views
Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!
Angela R. · 0 replies · 519 views
Labrador Puppy
ShellsBells · 0 replies · 503 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 0 replies · 446 views