So does any one else love chis?

MsFish
on 6/21/05 10:29 am - Onederland-I finally made it!, AL
I have four chihuahuas and i love 'em lots. Lisa and Fish
Debbie47
on 6/26/05 1:27 am - Oak Ridge, TN
Lisa, I love them!! They are the most loyal little creaters I only have one his name is Mickey he is 5 years old and looks like a little pot belly pig LOL. He is the short leg Chi and is brown and black except for a white spot on his chest shaped like a heart. He is our baby. We usually leave him with my Mom when we go on Vacation but she is not able to handle him this year so we found some Chalets that we stay in in the mountains that allow pets so we are taking him with us I have to leave the cat, bird and fish at home. Anyways just thought I would reply to your post I seem to have plenty of time lately just waiting to hear the results of my insurance. You look great btw and I know you are very proud of your weight lose. Keep it up Have A Great Day!! Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/05 1:28 am - Orlando, FL
I love all types of dogs.. small, big, pedigrees, mutts.. doesn't matter to me They are such a big part of a family. Take a peek at my page.. you'll see a pic of my baby-girl in there. Hugs... Becky
blazeia
on 8/2/05 9:36 am - Iowa Great Lakes Area, IA
I love them. We have had two.....both brothers. Our first one died in a tragic accident and his brother came to us after a friend of ours couldnt keep him. He looked just like the little taco bell dog. At the time we lived in very rural Nebraska. I let him out like I usually did in the morning.....I didnt put him on the chain that day...because usually it was cold enough he never left the yard that time of the year. He never came back. My husband at the time thought maybe a coyote may have got him. It was not unusual to see them in the town we lived in. I havent had the heart to have another since we lost both......but I do have a Pom right now.....she is precious. billie jo
Most Active
Recent Topics
sugar gliders
marissasmith1987 · 0 replies · 509 views
Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!
Angela R. · 0 replies · 517 views
Labrador Puppy
ShellsBells · 0 replies · 501 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 0 replies · 445 views