Iguana Needs Home

Erin Crane
on 12/23/05 5:48 am - Mechanicsburg, PA
I know this is a weird thing to post. But I figured i'd try. I have a 4 year old Male Giant Green Iguana. He is almost 5 ft. long. Unfortunaly he does not get along with my other male and I do not have the room to build a seperate cage. He had a mouth infection ( caused by stress ), which is completly gone now ( we have the vet papers ) I am asking 75.00. We have spent over 100.00 at the vet in the last 2 weeks on the visit and the shots. But like I said it's a normal infecton and is gone now. He has a complete bill of health and he is very tame. He loves being bathed and petted. I need a good home for him, so If you are interested email me at [email protected]. Thanks everyone!!!
empowered
on 2/22/06 3:50 pm - Arcata, CA
Im not suprised that your male iguanas are not getting along. It is like having two bulls in heat in the same pen. Bad mojo very bad. You do need to get rid of him right away because he will soon not hesitate to attack anything femals in heat or the other male. I am assuming that the non agressor is younger. If you want to know ALOT about your iguanas go to google and type in melissa kaplan iguanas. she is the absolute expert on iguanas. Where are you? I do not have a large enough home but I can help you find him a place with one of my rescue partners. Kelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
sugar gliders
marissasmith1987 · 0 replies · 509 views
Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!
Angela R. · 0 replies · 517 views
Labrador Puppy
ShellsBells · 0 replies · 501 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 0 replies · 443 views