Min Pin...angel or demon

clbnest
on 1/1/06 6:31 am - Anaheim, CA
Our family was blessed with our Minature pinscher MoJo in june. He is my fur baby and follows me everywhere. ( the bathroom, the shower my office) We are joined at the hip. As I type he sits on my lap. I HAVE A LAP FOR HIM TO SIT ON .....YIPPEE!!!! He lets us know he's ticked off by chewing something up! He reminds me of the shark in Jaws when they cut it open on the dock and a license plate falls out..God only knows what would fall out of MoJo. I love the little beastie though. He's sat with me when I feel crummy and sits in the bathroom when I hurl, just to make sure Im OK. If anyone knows where I can get another, let me know!!!
stephgerlette
on 3/30/06 7:17 am - St Charles, MO
My hubby looks online all the time for breeders in our area who breed min pins...i'll have to ask him what sites he looks on and post that for you but i just had to say hi and how great our baby is too! they do have their own personalities don't they? My Jack just turned 1 on march 10th...he's so spoiled. we had a doggy birthday cake and doggy ice cream for him. he follows me everywhere....EVERYWHERE. he doesn't chew stuff up when he's mad at us...he goes and poops on the floor next to our bed. (luckily it's always on hubby's side of the bed). That's how i always know he's ticked off...and you know he's bored when all his toys are out of his toy box. I LOVE MY BABY!! we're looking to get him a sister soon...I'll find out what those sites are for you and post them later! Steph 350/141 (5'8")
Cynthia Q.
on 3/1/07 2:36 am - Lee, FL
I can tell you that there are breeders all over the whole USA!!!! All you need to do is call the AKC in New York City or write to them maybe even find them online. But, they would know of breeders in your area where you can either breed your dog or get a mate for him/her. My friend in Miami used to breed them but she had a hard time finding homes for them and they only have 3 to 4 in a litter. But, try the AKC, CKC and the UKC, as I said you should be able to get to them online. Good Luck in your hunts!!! I have Labs and they think they are lap dogs you should see one of these behemouths try and sit in a lap!!!! That is a riot. Again Good Luck in your hunt.
Most Active
Recent Topics
sugar gliders
marissasmith1987 · 0 replies · 509 views
Getting a new baby tomorrow!!!
Angela R. · 0 replies · 517 views
Labrador Puppy
ShellsBells · 0 replies · 501 views
new to the board
celestia96 · 0 replies · 444 views