I Love Photography!!!

Nicole S.
on 11/27/04 5:57 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I love taking pictures of everything but being obese it isn't easy doning the things i love. like hiking to get the perfect photo of a plant or sunrise. I live in ruidoso nm and the skiing is awsome here but i have difficulties going because of breathing problems im talking to my doc in Dec about wls and will keep every one posted. what kind of photos do you like to take?
MagickalMom
on 12/30/04 3:44 pm - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
EVERYTHING! And I scrapbook too, or at least I used to... my new house has NO extra space for me to actually get out all of my stuff! I have a few photos on my websites: http://listen.to/LadyAutumnSpeaks/ http://jump.to/ItsAnArmyLife/ Anyways, I feel your pain about not being able to go out there and really have fun taking pictures. I miss being able to go for long hikes and stay in really ackward positions just to get the perfect shot. These days I just get too winded or I cannot crouch down or even hold still enough to really get off those amazing shots I used to be known for. I can't wait to be on the loosing side of this journey and really get back out there and enjoy my very expensive equipment! LOL! Blessings~ Jamie
Aggie_P
on 2/21/05 2:51 am - Southern, UT
I love photography so much, that I and a group of people are putting out a new all NON digital photography magazine. It is also what prompted me to hit the wall and decide to have surgery. Nov. 2004 I was in charge of coordinating a Large Format free workshop at Zion National Park. At my current weight, I was not able to walk far before the severe edemna set in. Once my feet started to swell, I was in pain. By mid afternoon I was so tired of the pain, that it took all the fun out of photographing. How I made it through the week I will never know. When I got home, I called my new PCP and made an appointment. I saw her for the first time on Dec 7th. (this due to hubby being laid of and having a new job with new insurance, thus a new dr.) Now just a couple of months from the beginning I have my new life in sight. My magazine comes out in June, and I should be 2 months post op by them. I have a new Ultra Large format camera arriving in the next few weeks. It will take 11x14 inche negatives. I feel now I will be able to lug the redesigned lighter weight camera and myself around to chase the light. I use to tell the hubby that it was cheaper than me buying lots of fashinable clothes. Oh well, I can live with a clothing expense as well as film expenses.
lorelei M.
on 2/11/06 3:42 am - stockton, CA
I ENJOY TAKING PICTURES...IT IS A WAY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND I LOVE MAKING OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY AND TO GIVE THEM A MEMORY THAT THEY WILL REMEMBER AND CHERISH FOR THE REST OF THERE LIVES!THIS IS A FRIEND OF MINE...I TOOK OF HER AND HER BABY ~MOM AND BABY'S HAND THIS ONE IS ~LOVES TOUCH~MY MOMS AND MY LIL' GIRLS HAND....I LOVE BLACK and WHITE .
still smile'n
on 2/24/06 1:27 pm - Livonia, NY
Howdy... I am a professional Photographer going through the WLS journey also...I'd love to chit - chat, so e-mail any time..... [email protected] God Bless, Erin
rebelee
on 7/6/06 1:52 am - Elkmont, AL
Really I think I love photography almost more than breathing. I love it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Photography business
Lynette1962 · 0 replies · 282 views
wow it's quiet here
starrlover · 2 replies · 377 views
Value of a camera ???????
Sheryl Tilley · 3 replies · 492 views
Im a photographin Fool
TraceyRn · 1 replies · 418 views