What basket are you making today?

Maria L
on 7/25/07 2:29 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Given we always stay on topic... I am wondering: What basket are you working on today? I haven't yet started mine, but I envision a lovely holder for my toilet tissues, made (of course) of the pine needles I collected from my yard last winter. I shall do a traditional basket-weave design after dying a selection of the needles various shades of mauve, turquoise and persimmon. Naturally, the real pine scent will produce the added benefit of emitting a lovely odor in the oft-stinky area of our home we all struggle with. And what is your creation today? .
beckie
on 7/25/07 4:02 am - CT
RNY on 12/27/04 with
oh my god, you are too much! BTW, my basket will be used to carry varius vegetables from the garden in the back 40!
Chris N.
on 7/25/07 4:11 am
I believe I'll stay with the natural beauty of the green pine needles while adding pine cone accents to my basket. I'll use it to carry the eggs, that I've gathered from my chickens, into town to sell them to the local merchants. Perhaps a nice yellow gingham ribbon tied decoratively around the handle will complete the look!
ron-vasko
on 7/25/07 7:51 pm - Newberry , SC
you know the got a cult board.... wow... weird... bring your goat ....
fleesh61
on 7/27/07 11:23 pm - Bethel Park, PA
isn't this how we're all going to hell?? (get it? in the proverbial hand-basket??)
Most Active
Recent Topics
How do you feel about your ass?
Toni M · 0 replies · 424 views
Monday Survey
Sara S. · 0 replies · 498 views
Survey for TODAY
Sara S. · 4 replies · 232 views
Ok Ron, you got us here....
Maria L · 2 replies · 450 views
What basket are you making today?
Maria L · 4 replies · 275 views