Recent Posts

Toni M
on 8/1/07 9:50 am - Gallatin, TN
Topic: How do you feel about your ass?
There is a new study just released by the American Psychiatric Association about women and how they feel about their asses. The results are pretty shocking: 1. Only 5% of women surveyed feel their ass is too big. 2. 10% of women surveyed feel their ass is too small. 3. The remaining 85% say they don't care; they love him; he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway.
Sara S.
on 7/30/07 3:06 am
Topic: Monday Survey
How Old Were You When You First... FELL IN LOVE - LOST SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU - DRANK ALCOHOL - SMOKED WEED - GOT KISSED - GOT STUNG BY A BEE LIKE - WENT TO THE HOSPITAL - GOT YOUR HEART BROKEN - LOST A PET - GOT ARRESTED - SMOKED A CIGARETE - BROKE A BONE - GOT JUMPED - GOT A JOB - GOT CHEATED ON - CHEATED ON SOMEONE - GOT A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND - RODE THE CITY BUS - WENT TO A CONCERT - MET SOMEONE FAMOUS -
fleesh61
on 7/27/07 11:23 pm - Bethel Park, PA
Topic: RE: What basket are you making today?
isn't this how we're all going to hell?? (get it? in the proverbial hand-basket??)
Sara S.
on 7/27/07 3:01 am
Topic: RE: Survey for TODAY
No know I almost spit my turkey out! LMFAO that was good!
Maria L
on 7/27/07 2:58 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Sara S.
on 7/27/07 2:46 am
Why didnt you just plead the 5th
Maria L
on 7/26/07 12:12 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Topic: RE: Ok Ron, you got us here....
Trying to become a motivated person. Have about a thousand projects I want to do.... but I can't get through them...
Maria L
on 7/26/07 6:35 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Given a Hickey? Only to the baby Daniel Had a one night stand? no comment Made someone cry? Only the baby Daniel Opened your Christmas presents early? no comment Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? no comment Pretended to be someone you weren't online? nope, never (really) Eaten food that fell on the floor? no comment Been caught cheating? On a person? Never. Meaning... no cheating. On a test? Luckily, no. Been caught naked? Only by the baby Daniel Flashed someone? Only my hubby. Gone out without underwear on? no comment Got into a fist fight? nope Swallowed bath water? When I was 6 Peed in the pool? no comment Thrown up in public? Nope. Been so drunk you can't walk? no comment Peed in public? no comment (does behind a picnic structure where no one could see me count)?? Broken wind and blamed someone else? Only the baby Daniel Done something mean you regretted? no comment
Sara S.
on 7/25/07 9:44 pm
Topic: RE: Pine Needle Basketry?
LMFAO!!! You have me laughing so hard!!! I left you a voicemail last nite!
Sara S.
on 7/25/07 9:43 pm
Topic: Survey for TODAY
Fill out this fun survey and then share it with your friends Given a Hickey? Had a one night stand? Made someone cry? Opened your Christmas presents early? Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? Pretended to be someone you weren't online? Eaten food that fell on the floor? Been caught cheating? Been caught naked? Flashed someone? Gone out without underwear on? Got into a fist fight? Swallowed bath water? Peed in the pool? Thrown up in public? Been so drunk you can't walk? Peed in public? Broken wind and blamed someone else? Done something mean you regretted? Ever played pull my finger?
Most Active
Recent Topics
How do you feel about your ass?
Toni M · 0 replies · 423 views
Monday Survey
Sara S. · 0 replies · 497 views
Survey for TODAY
Sara S. · 4 replies · 231 views
Ok Ron, you got us here....
Maria L · 2 replies · 449 views
What basket are you making today?
Maria L · 4 replies · 274 views