How many sizes dropped after body lift?

BelindaOBX
on 10/22/07 2:33 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I had anchor cut TT on 9/27. They cut off 11.5 pounds. So far I have gone from a 14 to a 10. Don't know where I will be when the swelling goes down. B
Lynne R.
on 10/22/07 3:14 am - Houston, TX
I had a LOT of skin/fat removed (if you watched Big Medicine you saw it) and I'm still wearing the same size clothes. My pants are too big in the hips, but they are too tight in the waist :(  I have absolutely no waist whatsoever - I'm straight up and down.

Lynne

Julie L.
on 10/22/07 3:31 am - TX
I'm 3 months out of LBL/BL and went from a size 12 to size 6.  Doc removed about 7 lbs.
A Q.
on 10/22/07 11:41 am - Houston, TX
Hi, I am 4 weeks post op from tummy tuck/lipo on sides and muscle repair. I was wearing size 8 in womens pants before surgery, I could also wear some 10s. About 2.5 weeks after surgery, most of the swelling was gone, in my hip area and I can comfortably fit size 4 in womens and womens petite--they fit me very well.  I can wear size 7 in juniors, the juniors fit my short waist really well but I dont like the styles as much-too "hip hop" for my taste. I have noticed the most difference in my shirts.  Before, I was wearing a large shirt but now I can wear a small in womens and juniors.  I went the other day and bought a halloween t-shirt and was able to fit the XL 14/16 in GIRLS.  I could have worn the Large GIRLS shirt too, my top is extremely small now that I dont have to compensate for that stomach and spare tire around the middle. Of course, the size 4 in pants have to be with a belt too, if it werent for my hips/thighs, I could probably wear a size 2 in womens.   I also bought a suede jacket in size Small too. I am very pleased, and still swollen according to my surgeon.  He says that I will probably lose another inch or 2 off of my waist once the swelling is gone--I am measuring at a 31 inch waist 2 weeks ago. Angela

"What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you."

RNY - 12/8/06 ; WT 233.6 ; Goal WT 130 ; Height 5'2
Tummy tuck - 9/24/07;  breast lift/reduction October 2012

Angela in Houston

TonyaLynette
on 10/23/07 2:50 am - OH
I didn't lose ANY sizes, and my thighs are bigger around and look like crap. Went in as a size 8 and still am... Tonya
Tonya Lynette
Pre-Surgery - 365 lbs
Post-Surgery - 178 lbs
Post LBL/Inner Thigh Lift - (July 16, 2007)
-162  lbs with more swelling to get rid of!

cakelady13
on 10/23/07 8:47 am - carmel, NY
i went in an 8/10 and at 6weeks out am a size 4/5 still swelled. will probally top out at 3/4
wildrose021
on 10/23/07 3:21 pm - MN
I went in a size 17/18 gain most of my weight in my belly after 5 lbs of skin and fat removed i wear a size 14/16 although i was able to buy a size 13 recently but my  weight finally went down 6 lbs, im almost 4 months out and i still swell up alot.
Most Active