One month out from Brachio

JoniKspring07
on 3/13/09 10:05 pm - onaway, MI
Hi All,

I am  one month out from an arm lift.  I am still afraid to use deoderant.  Luckily since my weightloss and daily bathing I  don't have a B.O. problem.  Anyway, when is it okay to use deodorant and to shave.  I am afraid of cutting open  the scars. Should I use something like Nair?  Any advice would be great.
Also,  I am getting  a tummy tuck and breast lift on April 8th.  How many post-op visits should I expect in the first 10 days.  I will be staying in the  hospital for one night and then see the doc the day after I get out.  Should I expect another visit a couple of days later or would another  week seem more likely?

Thanks,

Joni

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/09 10:15 pm - Bayonne, NJ
You should ask your doctor. If you're completely healed, you could probably carefully shave around the incision and use deodorant. Don't use nair, it'll burn the heck out of you.
BigCityGirl
on 3/14/09 12:26 am - San Diego, CA
I had my sweat glands and hair follicles removed with my brachioplasty so I can't relate to your problem.  As for the TT, I went twice in the first ten days after my LBL.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Lois G.
on 3/15/09 3:44 am - Ashland, PA
Check with your doctor...I also had everything removed, it will be year this april....haven't used deoderant, and no hair has grown back.,......had a real test this past july and august. no BO   lol...lol...............look at all the money I'm saving....................lol...
Lois
Most Active