Breast Lift and Implants

rainesmom
on 3/13/09 9:07 pm - Anahuac, TX
I had my girls done Thursday and now I feel like they are going to explode.  My nipples are swollen and purple.  How long should I expect them to be swollen and discolored?  I go back to the doctor Wednesday to get my stiches removed. 

Any advise or just things I need to know would be appreciated.

Lara

' Lara

230/137/145
top weight/current weight/goal weight

bkdsize10
on 3/13/09 10:05 pm - Salem, VA
I'm going for my consultation for this on 4-8 so I can't advise you. I just wanted to say I hope you feel better. I've already had my TT with muscle tightening hih was quite an ordeal. I hope my breast lift and BA go alot better.

Barbara 
329/309/168/160
http://www.geocities.com/redhdmamma

cajungirl
on 3/14/09 7:56 am
Lara, of all the PS I had done the boobs hurt the worse.  Ice packs or frozen bags of peas works wonders.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Ivyd
on 3/14/09 9:15 am
OMG I had a BA/BL on Thursday 3/12 too.  I went to Dr. Quiroz at CosMed. It was FANTASTIC there.  After surgery I felt so so. I went back to the hotel room and pretty much just rested. I didn't have to take any of the pain meds perscribed.  I'm no stranger to surgery or pain after. I have had 3 c-section births and RNY last year.  So I was able to do the first night with out pain meds, and kinda slept elevated. The next day I went to my follow up.  The implants are still riding high. I was anxious to have my surgery and now I'm anxious for them to "drop & fluff" so I can see more accurately what my end results are.  I'm still swollen a bit at mid chest.  I was a 34/36B pre-op and told Dr. I wanted to be an "overflowing C into a D"  I gave him plenty of pics to try to mimic so he had no doubt what I wanted.  

I can't say I'm in "pain" more discomfort and sorness.  I feel like I worked out at the gym all week for hours on my chest only, LOL.  

Oh I ended up with a Lollipop lift, supposedly 320cc's High Profile Silicone Gel implants. I only saw myself with out bandages the day after surgery yesterday morning and got really woozy seeing blood kinda ozzing out my nipples "ewwwwwwwwww" i had to sit for a second. LOL  I imagine they will be just fine.  I go back on the 28th to have the stitches removed. I would go back next weekend but hubby and dad are on call so we have to wait till the following weekend.

I was told to start massaging after a week.  Take it easy nothing strenuous, no heavy lifting, etc.  I will go back to work on Monday only because my job is hecka cushy and I need to save the little bit of Vacation time I have for a triped planned in May to VEGAS!! Whoot Whoot!  

Keep in touch with me, it would be fun to compare notes.

Surgery / Current / Goal
      234 /    145     /   135

rainesmom
on 3/15/09 3:20 am - Anahuac, TX
i started running fever between 99 and 101.   started getting a clear fluid under the skin of one of my nipples.  dr said that i am having poor circulation.   I go back to the DR on Wends.  any ideas??

' Lara

230/137/145

Beamer
on 3/17/09 3:42 am - AL
Mind if I ask what the cost was for your ba/bl.  I am considering Dr. Quiroz but with all the rest in Mexico right now, I'm a little scared.

Because He Lives....

rainesmom
on 3/24/09 11:10 pm - Anahuac, TX
If you are paying out of pocket - lift and implants run $9995

' Lara

230/137/145

tazfan
on 3/15/09 7:19 am
My nipples were extremely tender to the touch for a couple of months after my lift and implants.  Sometimes the water from the shower set them off.  I did not have any oozing or run a fever afer any of my plastic surgeries.  My best friends were frozen peas for about 6 weeks after surgery.  They made them feel much better.
Feel free to contact your doctor at anytime with any questions or concerns you have.  Even though your appt. is Wed., call them tomorrow if you are still concerned.
Tee M.
on 3/17/09 5:09 am - CT

Me too.  I had them done 3 weeks ago with a full tummy tuck!!!  Im still very sore, so honestly expect it to be a while.  I got silicone and now since the feeling is coming back, it feels like a bowl of jello in each boob.  Weird, but Im getting used to it.  Swelling comes and goes now, but it's usually the worst by the end of the day.  Just try to keep the binder as restrictive as you can.  I also keep a very soft, cotton sports bra on under the binder to keep the binder material from chafing.  Helps a lot.  Got them at Walmart 3 for 9.99

Good seeing ya baby

Tee

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

rainesmom
on 3/18/09 9:38 pm - Anahuac, TX
I went in yesterday and the Dr. removed part of my stitches.  I will go back Friday for the remainder.  The Dr. said I am having poor circulation in my nipple area.  He isn't really concerned yet.  Just being precautious.

' Lara

230/137/145

Most Active