Need the vets to chime in - Breast lift only or w/implants?

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 3/21/09 6:55 am
Hey yall - I am contemplating getting the girls done along with my stomach - and have said for some time that I am not interested in volume - I used to be a 56L - so I will GLADLY join the Itty Bitty ***** Committee - I have NEVER been to a meeting!!!  LOL

However - the doc and his assistant explained that I probably wouldn't have ANY volume since all my weight loss has basically sapped all my breast tissue.  But I have no idea how that would look - so - my question is............

for those of you who have ONLY had a lift, no implants - do you wish you had gotten them?  are you or did you go back and get them?

for those with implants - do you wish you HAD NOT gotten them?  and are you going or have you had them taken out?

thanks for the feedback in advance guys!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

slimin08
on 3/21/09 6:58 am
Great question. I've had the same thoughts as well.

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 3/21/09 7:12 am
I know, right?

So have you looked at any Houston area docs yet?

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

slimin08
on 3/21/09 7:29 am
I did about 2 years ago after having lost 60 pounds. I can't remember the name of the doctor, but he recommened a lift  w/o implants during my consult.  I  think that I'll need the extra volume this time. Have any of the surgeons discussed ridged gel/gel implants?
I have to say that my body has changed since then. Not just because I'm losing weight again, since this what I've currently lost, the tone and texture of my skin is poorer this time around.

boomer65
on 3/21/09 7:33 am
I'm 9 weeks from a TT with a BL/BA and while I'm having some swelling issues with my left breast, I'm glad I got the implants with the Lift.  As my PS explained it to me, he could give me the lift without the implant, but since my goal was round perky boobies, I wasn't going to achieve that with just a lift so I opted to get the implants. 

I went on the smallish side with a full C cup and for me that was 300 cc's on each side and yes I have saline under the muscle.

So far I'm not sorry I got them.

Franci

Susan S.
on 3/21/09 7:56 am - Roselle, NJ
 I was quite sure I would not do an augmentation (I did an LBL in the fall - brachio a few weeks ago combined with an augmentation and a thigh lift this past week.   My surgeon talked me into an augmentation - I did not need a lift (at my heaviest I never had much).   While I went with the smallest implant - and I am still swollen (I posted pics from a few days out - they are settling down quite a bit and are smaller even now) I am very pleased to have gone ahead with the augmentation.  My preop boobs were sad (pictures of them as well!).......I didn't want to be 'tits on a stick' as my boyfriend says........but I have to admit it is nice to have some boobs to work with!    If you're going to do a lift - I can't imagine going the next step to fill them out.      Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 8:00 am - Bayonne, NJ
I am far from being a lightweight, and wanted boobs to balance out my butt. I had small implants put in after thinking that I wouldn't, because the doc said I'd be extremely small up top. I'm a nice C, and I'm happy. I fill out clothes, haha, and yes, I'm more in balance with the butt.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 3/21/09 8:46 am
Thanks for your reply - now I am a lil MORE confused cause I got a PANCAKE ass - so does that mean I should NOT get the implants so I can stay balanced???

LMAO!!!!  Just kidding!!!! yours and the other replies are pulling me to the implant side......

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/09 12:14 am - Bayonne, NJ
LOL yeah, I can understand that. I didn't go large, like I said. Hell, I call them my "conservative librarian boobs."  There was no way I'd go back to work with big honking hooters. It's nice having the curves, though.

A lot of the women over on plastic surgery journeys talk about augmenting their butts with fat injections. I get a kick out of that, since I've always been bottom heavy.
totalfreedom
on 3/21/09 10:44 am - Northern CA
Hi,

My first stage I had the LBL/Thigh Lift/Butt Aug and a BL.  I was going to get implants at the same time, but my Dr. indicated my surgery may take to long so we would do the implants at stage 2.  I am glad I did that as I did want to see what the girls would look like with just a lift.  Well, they are to small and flat on the top.  So I will be getting implants, but just to a C size maybe 250 CC's. 

I think the implants help round them out and keep them a little lifted as well.

Good luck.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Most Active