New Photos!! 2 weeks out from LBL & Brcplsty

Stephany N.
on 3/25/09 8:19 am - Spencer, MA

Hey All,

Just posted some before and after pics from my LBL and Bracioplasty I had 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I was going to post more, but my 50 pic limit hit.

I'm feel good. Still swollen in my abdomen and butt...3 drains still remain. There are days when I can go with only 1 pai med and others I have to take every 4 hours...I think it depends on how much I do in the day. All in all...I'm feeling good. Everyday is easier...like all of you told me. ;)

Thanks for looking!! And Happy losing!!

300/275/135/150 - 15lbs BELOW Docs Goal

Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal

tcnaegele
on 3/25/09 9:29 am - madison, IN
you look really good.
Susan S.
on 3/25/09 9:51 am - Roselle, NJ
 You look great Steph........and I love the creative use of pasties! LOL.......Your comment about pain meds is right on - yesterday I didn't seem to need every dose...today - I'm chomping at the bit until I can take my next one - have 35 minutes to go.........ouch!   Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Angensam
on 3/25/09 10:59 am - Atlanta, GA
Stephanie:

We could be body twins! I looked at your before pictures and it was like looking in a mirror. I haven't really looked at my incisions (I'm post-op day 7) to see how everything has turned out. I had the arm lift 3 years ago and your looks like it will heal nicely. I had a thigh lift with my LBL so sitting is so painful. Thank god for Oxycoton.

Thanks for sharing.

Regina

Almost to goal!
Regina

akers123
on 3/25/09 11:08 am - Charlotte Hall, MD
Thanks for posting.  I am 4 weeks out and sorta not ready to post pics just yet.  I started much bigger then you were pre op.  They removed 11 pounds with just my LBL.  I had a pretty large panni that was removed and I have a pouch right above my incision.  I noticed you had the same thing from your side view.  I was hoping it was swelling and after seeing yours I feel much better!

Thanks again for posting!
Kristi Akers
Gastric Bypass - Feb 6, 2004
Lower Body Lift - Feb 25, 2009
Breast Lift/Lipo - Dec 7, 2009
Upper Body Lift/Arms - Feb 23, 2011

A NewTay
on 3/25/09 11:12 am
great outcome

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

DEBI R.
on 3/25/09 6:45 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Thanks for sharing your pics, you look great. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active