histerectomy and anchor TT tomorrow

Lisa H.
on 3/26/09 3:29 am - Dexter, MI
I am all of a sudden a nervous wreck.  Not so scared of the surgery but of the recovery.  I'm so worried I will have wound seperation and everything else.  PS says that is not uncommon and just an annoyance...And to top it all of I started bleeding tosay even though I'm supposed to be on enough homones to prevent any more periods.  Leave it to me. lol.  Hopefully when this is all done I can begin to lose weight again.

Lisa H

Go Blue

cleos_mom
on 3/26/09 5:06 am - phila., PA

Hi,
 I had a hysterectomy & abdominoplasty w/muscle tightening  in December ,and I was cut from hip to hip. Recovery was much better then I had expected. I was suppossed to stay in the hospital 4 or 5 days because of the hysterectomy I was done on Friday & I did so well they let me go on Sunday. as soon as I was allowed up the next dayto walk. I walked as much as I could and I was ablre to pass gas and I felt so much better. I was only took Narcotics for pain on Friday,by Saturday I only wanted tylenol, the Narcotics can constipate  you  and make you woozy so you don't feel lke doing anything and they make me dry heave. It was more of a discomfort then pain. my PS doesnt use staples on the incision I was stitched on the inside and had steri-strips on the outside at my 1 week check up my incision looked great check out my pix on my profile, I am going in on Monday for a back lift and inner thigh lift
You will do fine, Good Luck

Lisa H.
on 3/26/09 5:08 am - Dexter, MI
Thanks so much for all of your encouragement.  Good luck on Monday.  My prayers are with you.

Lisa H

Go Blue

Most Active