One Week Out Lower Body Lift...And DAMN!

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 4:28 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Hi Guys,

I couldn't find if I'd posted on the plastics forum or not, but figured I should now!

I had my one week post-op consult with Dr. Aboolian today here in Los Angeles, and we had the "unveiling". I'm still in shock that it's my body. It looks STUNNING. My stomach is flat as a board and tight and I feel so good.

I'm grateful that I've barely had any pain, such fantastic post-care, and thank you all here for sharing your experiences.

I posted pics on my profile, so add me ****ep it private). I'm just...wow. I finally am on my way to looking hot at 23 years!
DEBI R.
on 3/26/09 8:48 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look great Shira, glad you're doing well.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/09 3:29 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thank you.  I can't believe I'm doing so well, but I sure won't complain about it!
jillianD
on 3/27/09 1:25 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Shira, you look wonderful!!  I am so glad you are healing well.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

MelissaF
on 3/27/09 6:52 am - Northwood, IA
Doing cartwheels for you Shira!!! You look absolutely frickin incredible girlie!!!! You must be so excited and glad the pain is bearable.  I am having mine on april 28th! I cannot wait.  How much did the doc remove?
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/09 7:08 am - Los Angeles, CA
Melissa, OMG, look at US! I'm proud of both of us for the exhausting work we've done to get this far, and damn, it's worth it!

The doc took off 4 lbs of skin and about 5 lbs of fat - he also said I'm out of body fat. Like, I have no more fat to lose. Isn't that crazy? I can't really wrap my head around it! I'm sure it's the same for you! You know you've been one of my inspirations right?

April 28th, fantastic. If you're like me, you're gonna go nuts. We're active people and right now we're being forced to be completely inactive!
MelissaF
on 3/27/09 7:13 am - Northwood, IA
Aw Shira you are much too kind!! Thanks for the compliments!

Wow so 9 lbs off eh? thats incredible!!!  Well wrap your head around it girlie.. those last few lbs we fight and fight to get off are usually due to this need right here.. plastic surgery!  You are already a smoking hot babe! I am so excited for you and cannot even think I can take it how awesome it will be once u are healed!!!!  You must keep up with the pictures so we can see your progress!!

I Just hope I don't hurt very much like you have experienced.. thats what i want so badly.  I cannot take a shower until the last drain is pulled (will have 4 of them) so no shower for like 3-4 weeks, I will die. LOL.  But it will all be worth it.

Congrats!!! Wow, this is awesome Shira, simply awesome! BRAVO!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/09 7:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
I hadn't even looked at a scale. The night before my surgery I weigh 157 lbs. And I looked like this (taken a week before):

So frankly, I don't know what the scale means anymore!! Because I may be deluded, but I know I don't look that close to 160 then and sure as hell not now. I'll get on a scale probably in a few weeks because I know the swelling with be back and forth.

I'm really grateful I had an incredible surgeon and anesthesiologist. I was awake and coherent, and I had oatmeal about 3 hours post op. They all also commented I have an extremely high pain tolerance, so *****ally knows! But I am taking my vicodin, oddly more pain as I get further out, but I think it's my body recovering from the WTF?

I had all my drains pulled yesterday, and I still can't shower, and I'll be in compression bandages for at least 2-3 more weeks. the longer I'm in them, the better the result, and that's fine by me. My Mom will give me my first sponge bath tonight :-D I just feel bad about her washing my hair, it's sort of...a lot, LOL.

It will ALL be worth it. It already is! *hugs*
MelissaF
on 3/27/09 7:25 am - Northwood, IA
*** RAWR***

LOOK AT YOU   Great job working that tool girlie!

Hugs, Melissa 

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/09 7:27 am - Los Angeles, CA
It's sort of my new fun "Yeah, I'm hot" picture. I have to go stalk yours now.
Most Active