inner thigh lift and back lift

cleos_mom
on 3/27/09 4:18 am - phila., PA
I am going in Monday a.m. for inner thigh lift and back lift @ Barix in Langhorne , Dr. Lam will be doing my surgery again. forgot to ask about drains.
Does anyone know if I will have them. I am going in expecting them because if I don't get them that would be awesome.but if I think I won't get them and then I do get them I will be dissaponted. starting to get nervous I hear this is worse then the TT.
I hated the drains when I had my TT in December
Susan
jackie j
on 3/27/09 5:00 am - Glenmoore, PA
Don't know about the drains as no PS yet, just wanted to wish you Good Luck on the surgery!  Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work at a meeting somewhere soon!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Kelly V.
on 3/27/09 6:52 am - Galion, OH
Yes, you should have drains especially with an inner thigh lift.  Take the drains!!  Yes they suck but it is better than leaking all that fluid out of any potential holes you may get.  Trust me!
Danielle H.
on 3/27/09 8:28 am - Atlanta, GA
Yep, if you're doing back lift, do you mean the butt or just the upper back  -you may not have them there but you will have them with thigh lift...sorry!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Susan S.
on 3/27/09 9:48 am - Roselle, NJ
 I can attest to drains being very important for inner thigh lift....I thought mine would be pulled on monday (had surgery last Thursday) and they are still putting out about 80ccs each per day.........so now I"m not sure even next Monday they will be done.  I have no swelling - the drains are doing their job.........so embrace the drains!  Good luck on Monday.........I'll be thinking of you.     The other Susan!
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Most Active