Surgery April 28th

MyQnA
on 3/29/09 5:13 am
Hi All!

I am having a medial thigh lift, breast lift with augmentation and a complete tummy tuck.  I just want to be extra prepared.  What are some things you could not live without while recovering or that you wish you had gotten.  Also any things I might need that i have not already thought of.  I am coming to the states before surgery and figure if there is something I need before I come back I better get it there.  So please all your support and advice are welcomed and needed.

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/09 5:43 am - Los Angeles, CA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Um, honestly? Chapstick. A pillow for any rides you might hva eto take (plane, car, etc...)

LOOSE clothing. Sweatpants. Zip up Hoodies. ALL in sizes at least 2 up from what you are because you WILL swell.
MyQnA
on 3/29/09 6:47 am
Ooooh totally didn't think of a pillow.  Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/09 6:49 am - Los Angeles, CA
It's like after the bypass. You'll feel EVERY friggin' bump. And make it a firm pillow, none of those wimpy ones.
MelissaF
on 3/29/09 6:01 am - Northwood, IA
Hi there (again!) :)

Just wanted to say ONE month and counting!! Now we can start counting days!! How fun is that? I am so excited you are my PS sister :)  I can't wait to share stories with you after it is all said and done :)

CONGRATULATIONS!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MyQnA
on 3/29/09 6:46 am
It is awesome to see this journey this far.  Yes we will have plenty to share and compare.

CONGRATS right back at you "surgery sis"

tcnaegele
on 3/29/09 10:55 am - madison, IN
good luck mine is april 14th, did you decide on the size breast yet?
MyQnA
on 3/29/09 4:49 pm
Good Morning!

Congratrs on your date I knwo you are excited.  Well I want DDD but the surgeon thinks D.  I go Thursday for my fitting to try them on.  My husband thinks I want "stripper tits".  I just want nice full breasts that look impressive since I am paying for them.  What about you?

tcnaegele
on 3/30/09 4:49 am - madison, IN

I DONT THINK I COULD HOLD UP DDDS , SO I THINK I WILL STICK WITH GRAPEFRUITS, D SIZE. BUT I WILL BE HAPPY WITH HIGH, ROUND ,FIRM BREASTS WITH NIPPLES LOOKING FORWARD INSTEAD OF AT MY FEET.

MyQnA
on 3/30/09 8:39 am
You are too funny....I think you might be right but, I will be trying them on this week.  I guess I just want to have a 'full" instead of empty look

Most Active