Boob job ha!

KITTYKAY
on 3/31/09 12:29 pm

Did anyone get a loan to get work done on your boobs? How much did it cost and would you do it again? I am a 38 C and just want them fuller would I still go with implants? TY

Kitty Kay

Raise awareness - Multiple Sclerosis

RNY 7-30-08
233/150
Lisa A.
on 3/31/09 1:26 pm
Ok here is my 2 cents worth, I am having saline implants done by Dr shaw and he is charging me 5 k  which i am using my tax refund for the boobs job and I am 36 b and having a 600 cc fill to give me at 36 d or baby dd alot has to how dense your boobs are and excess skin u have.
Also I was told that when u hit menopause your breast could  not always shrink a cup size wow i am shooting for a DD to  counter act menopause boob shrinkage  that is just around the corner,
My surgery is scheduled for April 30.

Miss B
on 4/2/09 9:36 am - Huntersville, NC

I had a BL/BA it was 5800.00 my boyfriend bought them for me for Valentines day. Had the surgery on the 18th of Feb. I was a saggy 36DD and had 500 CC's HP Saline implants. I am very happy, still healing but looking great....... and full........ lol I also wear a size 6.  I would do it again in a heartbeat. Talk with your surgeon bring pics of what you are looking for. I would do the implant but that is me....... ***shrug***

Made it to ONDERLAND!!!!!!!

KITTYKAY
on 4/2/09 2:14 pm
TY
 Kitty Kay

Raise awareness - Multiple Sclerosis

RNY 7-30-08
233/150
Most Active