Pictures 1 year plus

Wanting2LiveFully
on 4/1/09 6:53 am - Charlotte, NC
Here are my not so great pictures from body lift and thigh lift.  As you can see it started out good but ran into a dissaster around 5-6 months that as of yet is still unfixed :(  I posed in hopes somewhere out there someone can help.

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=904 6  pw is dissapointed
Angensam
on 4/1/09 7:36 am - Atlanta, GA
The password doesn't work for me. What specifically are you unhappy about and what does your surgeon say?

Regina

Almost to goal!
Regina

Wanting2LiveFully
on 4/1/09 8:31 am - Charlotte, NC

Woops spelled wrong..thats so me... disappointed is pw

Angensam
on 4/1/09 9:31 am - Atlanta, GA
First, I am very impressed with your documentation. I take it from the photo tags that your doctor has not been cooperative in getting to the bottom of this?

I'm going to ask some really basic questions:
1) Have you had consultations with other doctors(besides ER doc)? PS, general surgeon?
2) Does this happen everyday?
3)What exactly does your plastic surgeon attribute this to?

Are you looking for advice/suggestions?

Regina

Almost to goal!
Regina

DEBI R.
on 4/1/09 6:05 pm, edited 4/1/09 6:06 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I'm sorry you're going through this, if it were me I'd want to know why the swelling too. I sure hope you get answers, you're plastic surgeon should address this in my opinion.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

victoria R.
on 4/2/09 12:26 am - goose creek, SC
Hey
I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I would be consulting with another PS because it sounds as if your present one isnt solving your problems.  I wish you the best of luck in getting your problems resolved.  Keep us posted.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Most Active