Looking for a Plastic Surgeon in NJ

NJslurz
on 4/1/09 3:36 am - Jamesburg, NJ
I'm looking for a Consultation with a plastic surgery in NJ because I've finally reached the point of this being my final step till everything is finished. I was just wondering if anybody had any names or numbers or something because I'm really anxious into finally making this move...any help would be appreciated.  It's really getting to that point where I want this more then anything I'm 21 - and this is the last step towards the rest of my life!

It ain't how you die it's how you breathe - it ain't what you take it's what you leave and conceive. What you got is nothing if your soul don't represent it -...present it, because it ain't where you from it's where you been kid.

Took my heart; froze that. Promised that if I opened it up it would
never close back.

Susan S.
on 4/1/09 6:25 am - Roselle, NJ
I consulted with four docs in NJ - went with Joe Fodero - office in Livingston and operates out of Morristown.  Hands down the best in my opinion.  If you want more info PM me and I can give you my name as referral etc.  He's positively worth a consult with.   Congrats on getting to where you want to be - you're a baby!    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

martamarta81
on 4/1/09 7:29 am
Hey! I used Dr. Joseph Capella in Ramsey, NJ.   He is great and you can check out his site at  capellaplasticsurgery.net

Good luck! Any questions, let me know!

Marta
* Lost 165 lbs. doing a modified version of Atkins
* BL/Brachioplasty 7/2007
* BA 12/2007
* LBL w/ MR 7/2008

Purple Passion
on 4/1/09 6:51 pm - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
I haven't had my surgery yet, but I'm also going with Dr. Fodero.  After seeing Susan's fantastic results and meeting with Dr. Fodero, it was a no brainer in my opinion.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

survivor08
on 4/1/09 10:25 pm - Wyckoff, NJ
RNY on 06/09/08 with
Hi. I ABSOLUTELY love my plastic surgeon and his WHOLE STAFF in Paramus NJ.  Dr Robert Zubowski.  drzubowski.com.  I had Extended Tummy Tuck and Breast LIft (not like you need that) on 3/13 and just went for follow up last night. I couldn't be happier.
Good luck with your journey. It's such a great feeling having this part completed, and now jus****ching my body change.  I have pics on my page if you want to see my scars if you're getting tummy tuck.

Good luck!
Jenn
Jenn - Gastric Bypass 06/09/08: Pre260/Cur150; BL & TT 03/13/2009
bigboyjohn
on 4/2/09 4:10 am
I also live in Jersey but made the trip to manhattan for Dr.Matthew Schulman.  I did my research and was really impressed. I also found out that the idea that nyc prices are way higher than jersey prices is not always true. Dr. Schulman did a great job and it was totally worth the drive. He also has a lot of exprerience operating on men which was kind of unusual and made me feel confident with him. I don't know his office number off hand, but his website is www.drschulmanafterweightloss.com.

Good luck to you - John
Most Active