The big O question

Lisa A.
on 4/2/09 1:24 am
I had a Tummy tuck in Dec and with that a mons lift and well clearly my **** is now located in a new zip code area and well I am not having much luck achieving the big O. I seem to lost All the fat padding in that area and man how do I tell my doc u know I am having problems achieving the orgasiums now? I mean no mashing down on **** for me as it just rubs againist the bone ouch, My doc told me I could be having orgasiums all the time well that is not the problem here I wanted that problem not this one, OK does anyone with mons lift experienceing this problem? I first thought it was nerve damage to the area but it is I can achieving one but not very easy it is like I am not mentally attached to my new **** it feels werid and i do not like it. I am not trying to stress out about this but my dear hubby cannot make me crash over and teaching him how to do it is not working he still preses in and I MISS THE FAT pad I am bony down there, I have no fat there and with mons lift it MADE iT worse. What have I done? I bet a few guys that are reading this are saying hmmmmmm baby let me help you out, Not what I am asking folks, I can see me now going to my doc and saying ok now I cannot get the  big o very easy now what? how do skinny girls get a big O? I am comming here because I am hopfully not alone in this and will it get better? I am sure a few of you have lost the fat in kitty area and know what I am talking about
Ladies?

BigCityGirl
on 4/2/09 4:55 am - San Diego, CA
Lisa,  I don't know what to tell you.  For me, everything went according to plan - the new zipcode is better than ever.  It exceeded all expectations.  And it was good immediately. 

You gotta have a frank discussion with your surgeon.  You are not alone in your reluctance to discuss delicae subjects with your surgeon.  Face it, he already knows a lot about you already and I'm sure he's heard it all over the years.  Maybe the position is wrong?  As for nerves, my nerve issues run south to north, not north to south if you take my meaning.  Inotherwords, from the incision up there are nerve problems, not from the incision down.  This was true after four abdominal surgeries - the nerves of that area were and are in tact and working properly. 

Good luck - I'm sure there's a fix for your problem.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Lisa A.
on 4/2/09 6:06 am
Oh yeah he has seen me alright all nekkid lol. I am worried  about nerve damage in that area. I am still swollen so maybe that has some bearing, I feel my **** needto come up a bit more as it is at the ridge bony part starts, No sure where the **** she be located lol Does anyone?
Lisa

Danielle H.
on 4/20/09 3:58 am - Atlanta, GA
I too am having some problems, just not enjoying things as much as I used to!  I came looking back for your post, I didn't have anything to offer at the time, and I didn't have the mons lift, but things did shift and now swelling is diminishing after the LBL, but wondering if things are still numb...I used to really enjoy it all, but not so much lately.  Hmm, must remember to ask the dr.  I think it you have problems with the bone, then definitely get readjusted, and let me know what he says.

I'm really hoping its just numbing!

High Weight 260, Surgery Weight 218,  Lowest Weight 156, CURRENT WEIGHT 177, Goal Weight 140

Breast Lift /Back Lipo 10/2008
LBL (Belt Lipectomy with Fluer de lis cut TT) 2/27/09
www.advancedobesitysurgery.com (Dr. Dennis Smith)
www.gaplasticsurgery.com (Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg)

Most Active