3 months out from total body lift

Julie G.
on 4/2/09 4:45 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Well I am exactly 3 months out today from my plastic surgery, and I'm feeling FANTASTIC! I just got back from Las Vegas from our reunion with Dr. Alvarez and Dr. Sauceda and met so many wonderful people from the OH forums it was great! And it was nice to get all the compliments, and to tell my story to people who are considering getting plastics done. We took a ton of pictures, and I love having my picture taken now with my new body! And for the first time EVER I wore a two piece bathing suit in public! I was still self concious because I've never shown my belly in public, but after a little while I felt more and more comfortable. Another goal checked off the list!

The last time I wrote in my blog I was a little discouraged and down because of my open wounds, but now that I'm all healed up and can do any thing I want, I feel GREAT! I love not having all that extra skin, my clothes fit wonderfully, and I feel even more confident than before. I am really happy with my plastics results and would definitely do it again. Anyone who has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask away! I love to talk about my experience and want to help anyone just as others have helped me along my jouney :)

PS if you want to see any of the Vegas pics they are on my Facebook. If you would like to add me as a friend on Facebook send me a message on here and I'll give you the link to my page :)

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

brenda F.
on 4/2/09 6:26 am - whitney, TX
Hi Julie,would like to see yr plastic pic.I need a total body lift,but I'm scared of it .Brenda in TX .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
Melissa M.
on 4/2/09 1:18 pm - Seabrook, TX
Glad to hear you are doing so well.  I know it can take months to start feeling normal with the swelling and all.  Of course I'm sure being happy with your new body helps!
O. Kufi
on 4/3/09 10:38 am
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling FANTASTIC and looking even more FANTASTIC! Would love to see Vegas pixs. Husband and I went to Vegas in December and look forward to going back for a longer stay.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

DeniseV
on 4/4/09 2:23 am - NH
((JULIE!!!))

Girlfriend, how the hell are you??? It is so good to see you post!!!

I would LOVE to see your pics on Facebook but I am embarassed to say I have no clue how to use Facebook! I never have used that site so I woudn't know where to start!

Could you add me as a friend and maybe give me a little "education" on how to use that site to find you? LOL!

Girl, I can't wait to see your pics and I am so happy you are happy and doing well. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs,
Denise
*Lap RNY on 8/11/04
**Highest/day of surgery/current**
       268 lbs/ 232 lbs / 109 lbs! 
Plastics (Belt-lipectomy (LBL) and Medial Thigh Lift scheduled for 2/2/09.

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 9:28 pm
Most Active