Before/After pics posted (Brachioplasty 1 week ago)

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 6:29 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Friends,
I posted some before and after pics....will post more when the swelling goes down a little. 
Thanks for your support!!!
Newlifeagain J.
on 4/3/09 7:01 am - Bakersfield, CA
You arms look beautiful!  I wished that mine looked that good!

Take care!
TODAY is my BEST day!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 8:47 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks........I just hope they look smaller once all the swelling is gone or I'll be very disappointed.  Keeping positive thoughts
cleos_mom
on 4/3/09 8:08 am - phila., PA
your arms look really great.
my PS didin't use staples on my abdominoplasty , butt lift or inner thigh lift. Do they have to use them on your arms? it just looks like it hurts, I want to get my arms done but if he has to use staples I may really think about it twice.
Does it  hurt when the staples come out it sure looks painful? Does the skin pull & how long do they leave them in.
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/09 8:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I never felt the staples at all and when they took them out it was totally painless!!  The skin did not pull at all.  I had surgery on Thurs 3/26 and the staples came out on Tues 3/31.

GO FOR IT!!!
FLGail
on 4/3/09 10:47 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi, Arms look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What plastic surgeon did you end up using? I remember you were looking around for one.
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/09 12:28 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hello fellow Floridian........
I traveled all the way out to Bradento for Dr Kreithen.  His stitch work is BEAUTIFUL!  A real artist!
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 7:48 pm
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/09 3:48 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks Jodi.  I'm hoping I'll be happier once the swelling goes down and I see the final result. 
Most Active