high profile vs med profile implants? textured non textured?

Lisa A.
on 4/5/09 1:15 pm
I was thinking of going with high profile saline implants but I am not sure about textured vs non textured  saline implants. Can anyone shed some lights on which ones they got. I really want the round look so I am going with the round saline ones. I would love to hear anyone comments how u like or would u change any aspects of your implants. What about size do u think u went to big to small etc. How do your old tops fit now?  I am looking to go from b cup to baby dd and was told I would need 600 cc to achieve that look, I would love to hear good bad and ugly of Breast augmentation. My surgery is scheduled April 30 and I been reading alot but I just want hear about everyone experience like recovery time incision line etc . Could u use your arms after surgery? TY for any input is great appreciated . Does anyone have pics to share with me ty for taking time to read this.
Lisa

Heather H.
on 4/6/09 2:37 pm - Northern, CA
I have moderate profile plus because they are "wider" and I had alot of excess skin in the breast area but little to no breast tissue. He filled them up so there is no excess skin and wouldn't need a lift :) I have round saline 900cc and I am a dd. The tops fit me better because I actually have a chest and before I had nothing. If I didn't wear a bra they laid flat against me, seriously. You can see pictures on my profile but if you would like to see the bare naked ladies before and after then send me your email and I will respond via that way. :) I had over the muscle, so my recovery went really fast. My incisions are closed and look great. I need to take pics of those too. It's only been 2 weeks. They are still pink but healing nicely. I have been doing my normal activities since after my first post op appointment a week after surgery. I still don't lift heavy stuff or above my head but I'm driving and sometimes sore when I first wake up. Congratulations on your surgery date :) Hope that was helpful in some ways.

~Heather

Before 09/2005 BMI:57.5
After   09/2007  BMI.28.9
Now    09/2012 BMI 46.4

*My profile is public*

Lisa A.
on 4/6/09 10:02 pm

Thanks heather I will send my email privately
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/09 6:32 pm
Most Active