Any one tattoo over your scars?

mommyto4kids
on 4/7/09 7:54 am
I was just wondering if any one has or plans on getting a tattoo over their PS scars? Ive been thinking of getting one on my lower back to hide the scar from my LBL. The scar is kind of high and if I don****ch my pants closely some one might see it. Im 10 months out and was thinking of doing it pretty soon. Any advice?  (also if you want to see my scars or before/after pics send me a friend request).                          Brandi
Stephany N.
on 4/7/09 9:47 am - Spencer, MA

Hi Brandi!

I was thinking about doing the same thing. I'm only a month out from my LBL and it is a little high too. The gal in my PS office showed me this really cool viney, ivy, flowery tattoo that she had done over her scar and it looked great!

I'd love to see your before/after pics! Add me girlie!!

Hugs

Stephany

300/275/135/150 - 15lbs BELOW Docs Goal

Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal

mommyto4kids
on 4/7/09 1:33 pm
Hey Stephany! I sent you a friend request. Thats the kind of tattoo I was thinking about. I wish you had a pic of hers.
Michele220
on 4/7/09 10:31 pm - Alexandria, VA
I have actually heard about people getting their scars tatooed with the same color of their skin.  I have seen pictures on the internet and they are really able to match the color to your skin.  With this procedure the scar cannot really be seen unless someone is looking for it. 
puddin2day
on 4/8/09 5:44 am - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. Andre Aboolian does this procedure.  He mentioned it at an OH conference about a year ago.

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Brandi7920
on 4/8/09 12:30 am - Nashville, TN

Hi there,

I googled tummy tuck tattoo cover ups and came across this website: http://www.hollywoodstarstattoo.com/905946.html

There is a nice example of a tummy tuck scar cover up  - before and after.

I know I've seen a few pics posted on the makemeheal forums, also. If you are on the boards over there, you might repost there and maybe get a few more pics/ideas.

Good luck. :)

Brandi

RNY 02/16/04
LBL, MTL, Lipo 06/04/09
351lb to 170lb
mommyto4kids
on 4/8/09 1:14 am
That was really cool, Thanks Brandi!
Suzi Que
on 4/8/09 2:28 am - British Columbia, Canada

Yes, please ....friends request.  What a great idea to cover scars.

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Most Active