1 1/2 week out from TT- Pics on profile

Kaycie
on 4/8/09 11:39 am
My TT was 3/30/09 and pictures are posted on my profile.  I'm feeling great, I'm on extra strength tylenol only since Sunday.  I'm back to work this coming Monday. 

I'm thrilled with my results so far.  Of course, still have some bruising and swelling.  But my tummy is flat.  I just can't believe it!  I do have a little bunching of the skin on the left side wrapping around.  My doctor said it will "settle down" but that we'll see how it goes.  She will always fix it if necessary.  She took off 8 pounds of skin. 

I'm looking forward to having my drain pulled.  Once I go below 30 cc, they will pull the drain.  I'm hoping to have it done on Friday, its getting there. 

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to share!

K.
KathigME
on 4/8/09 11:45 am - Gorham, ME
Wow!! Looks awesome!  I am in the process right now, I hope to have my TT and Pannic done before summertime.
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
JUDY C.
on 4/8/09 11:47 am - Bear, DE
Your stomach looks so flat.  You are gonna look great when the swelling goes down!

~Believe in Yourself~

victoria R.
on 4/8/09 12:08 pm - goose creek, SC
Kaycie
Girl you look awesome, tummy is so flat.  Can't wait to get my work done.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

cleos_mom
on 4/8/09 12:13 pm - phila., PA
your pix are GREAT
Lisa A.
on 4/8/09 12:34 pm
Wow u r gonna be rerally happy oncw the swelling goes down it looks so flat right now.. u r gonna be so tiny u go girl
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/09 12:42 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Looks Great!  Looks like you will have fantastic results!!

Melissa M.
on 4/8/09 1:01 pm - Seabrook, TX
Glad to hear your having a smooth recovery.  You look awesome!
dowseras
on 4/8/09 1:45 pm - Bloomfield Hills, MI
Excellent pics! Who was your plastic surgeon?

I just noticed we both had Dr. Krause as our RNY surgeron!!! COOL!
Kaycie
on 4/8/09 2:42 pm
Hey!  Yes, Dr. Krause was awesome.  My plastic surgeon is Dr. Ellen Janetzke in Birmingham, MI.  I highly recommend her, I can't say enough good things so far! 

K.
Most Active