Post OP - 10 days....Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift

MistersMom65
on 9/12/09 10:50 am - TN
Thank you for your response. I can only hope that I have your recovery experience ; ) . Because of your input about "pain management" I've made the note for my Care Giver during my first day (My DM)to help me to MAKE SURE I'm taking Pain Meds on schedule! LOL    I am a BIG wuss and . decided that Spanx would have to take the place of TT but it just seems this is the FINAL stage of my "Rebirth". I'm going to follow you through your experience. And want to make sure you know how valuable your help is in this. I do realize that your journey will not nessacarily mimic my own... BUT I can hope!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Renee2007
on 9/12/09 11:57 am - Central, FL
It sounds like you are really doing well. I'm glad that you have the pain managed so well and you're having an easy recovery. The swelling is such a nuisance but it will eventually subside. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it's so helpful.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

debbiel
on 9/12/09 10:36 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
Hi.. I am so glad you are feeling good... I am so happy for you... I would love to be able to see your pic's. Have a great day....Rest... enjoy... some of the down time.... since you are going to be out shopping for new things... real soon.....Debbie....
michelle1123
on 9/13/09 12:23 pm - San Francisco, CA

Hi Ruth,

So glad to hear how well you're doing, and it can only be helped by the positive attitude you're bringing to your recovery experience!   Thanks again for your great advice with my arm lift.  Had that and the breast aug/lift two weeks ago and all went pretty well.  I'll tell you that a week ago I wasn't happy with my breasts and they have changed/improved a lot in the last week.  So, keep the faith, I'm sure yours will change too! 

Take care,

Michelle

Hilary P.
on 9/13/09 11:44 pm - Decatur, AL
You are doing so good!!! I love that your journaling. Its very helpful to us that are still researching, waiting.
You have the best attitude and i know your just going to look fantastic when the swelling goes down!!!

I cant wait to see pics! I tried seeing some, but didnt know the password.
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/09 6:36 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Thanks for the note and kind words.
I try to keep a positive, upbeat attitude.....it's just healthier than worrying.  :-)
The swelling has gone down some and with more time I'm sure it will all go away.  I'm very careful about what I'm eating and drinking so I don't hold extra water and try to eliminate what I can.  Gotta say drinking leek juice is the weirdest thing I've done and the worst tasting.  I think the extra green tea does help.

I'll send you a PM with the pw.
Most Active