how much did your tummy tuck cost?

Doli
on 5/13/17 11:48 pm

Hi can you please tell me where you had it done the name and phone number. Thank you!!

ebonieboo68
on 5/24/18 10:02 am

Where are you having your surgery? I have an appointment at the resident clinic at Georgetown University Hospital May 31st. I am excited and scared that the cost may still be out of reach. I also have an umbilical hernia and an incisional hernia that my insurance has agreed to pay for but the residents do not work with any private insurance.

amyc
on 4/25/10 6:30 am - Jacksboro, TN
Revision on 02/28/12
I just had an estimate on Friday for a tummy tuck.  It was $6775.00 done at the hospital as day surgery.

Rachelq
on 4/25/10 6:41 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I'm having my breast reduction/lift and tt done in Orange, Ca (outpatient). My reduction is being paid by ins, so some of the anestheseologist and facility for my TT is covered. My TT is out of pocket: $4300. The tt is: 2800 (inlcudes muscle tightening and lipo as needed)
Facility fee: 1000
Anesthesia: $500

This surgeon has worked on 7 of my friends (that I met here on OH). I know his work and am super excited (and increadibly nervous!)

Call Me G.
on 2/21/11 1:10 am - Redlands, CA
Hi... Can you tell me what doctor did your doctor for tt was? Are you happy with it?
Rachelq
on 2/21/11 1:51 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi,
I went with Dr. Kent in orange. I'm VERY happy with the results. The scar kind of wierds me out, but it get better month after month. He did an amazing job with my belly button!
Call Me G.
on 2/21/11 2:35 am - Redlands, CA
Thanks for the info. Dr Kent did my BA 7 years ago so he was my first choice for TT. I was bummed out to find he move to oklahoma this year. Maybe I'll find someone with same talent our just fly out to him.
Msigotit
on 2/13/13 2:38 am - bronx, NY

If you dont mind telling me what was the name of your doctor and where did you get it done.

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/11 7:03 am - Paris, France

Hi all,

The price can vary extremely depending on your location. For example a TT in NY or Chicago can cost you around $20.000 whereas in Memphis or Houston it can cost you around $10.000, in Miami $15.000 ect…

After my bariatric surgery, i knew that i was going to need to have a tummy tuck, breast surgery and liposuction.

3 years after having it done I decided to have my mommy makeover done but I couldn’t afford it in the US so I decided to go abroad because it was much cheaper,,,this surgery was the best decision that i made.

I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and liposuction on my stomach, flanks and inner thighs in latin America at the MakeoverTravel medical center. I paid  $7,300 for my 3 procedures, hotel stay for 15 days, hospital stay , transportation, blood test included and bilingual assistant included…All was included.

i am almost one year out from my surgery and i look and feel great. i can see 100% difference in my appearance.

SunShyne2013
on 2/10/13 12:47 am
I am thinking of having a tummy tuck but when you have the tummy tuck do they do back lipo also?
Most Active