Augmentation and breast lift-cost in MI

lwillis22
on 7/19/11 9:50 am

Really need to have a breast augmentation and lift done.  I am just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how much they paid to have it done?  Any surgeon suggestions would be helpful as well.

Thanks,
Lori

JodiLee1
on 7/20/11 11:11 pm

My original quote was 8400 for both for surgeon's fees.  You have to add in facility and anesthesia also. I ended up having the lift, implants, lipo, and fleur de lis tummu tuck .  The surgeon gives nurses 20% off professsional courtesy. 
I believe my final cost was $8900 for all those procedures for his fees with discount.  My facility and aneshesia for 3 1/2 hrs was $3400.  I had it all outpt at once.
Jodi

lwillis22
on 7/21/11 1:28 am
Thanks for the reply, do you mind me asking where you had yours done at?

Bertrand765
on 7/31/11 10:25 am
Lori, I am from Michigan and traveled to Grand Rapids to have my plastics done. First surgery was done April 1st and was the breast lift...the second surgery was done just three weeks ago. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and muscle tightening, breast implants and lipo of "side boobs". Go to http://www.eliteplasticsurgerygr.com/ I had Dr. William Cullen at Elite Plastic surgery and he is AMAZING. I paid in cash for all surgery. He required $500 down in-order to schedule surgery date, than your remaining balance must be paid in full two weeks before surgery date. He has transformed my body into something beautiful and is an AMAZING surgeon with the credentials to back it up. He is board certified and the most wonderful man! Cost varies depending on what type of implant you go with. Every penny spent with him is worth it! 
Elle

lwillis22
on 7/31/11 10:52 am
Thanks for the post. I will check him out. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for your breasts?

Bertrand765
on 8/1/11 5:31 am
I paid for the whole package...lift with implants, lipo of "side boobs", TT, with muscle tightening, and lipo. The whole package cost $17,000. I received a discount because I was doing multiple surgeries so cost varies. Looks like the lift and implants are around $8,000 depending on the type of implant you choose. I chose what Dr. Cullen called "The Beverly hills boobs for the stars" implant. There are a couple other choices. He is amazing in helping figure out what type, size, and style would fit your body type perfectly. His consult fee is $45. I definitely think he's worth doing a consult with, even if you just want to get an idea of cost. They come right into the room that same apt and go over cost with you. Good luck!
Elle

Most Active