paying for plastic surgery

Dravens_Mommy
on 6/8/12 11:45 am - VA
Does anyone know if you can be billed for plastic surgery or if it has to be paid in full before the procedure?
cleos_mom
on 6/8/12 12:41 pm, edited 6/8/12 12:41 pm - phila., PA
usually paid in full 2 weeks before surgery, I ever heard of anyone getting billed for it. there is CARE  CREDIT that most PS ake & u can have up to 18 months interest free
,good luck
Susan
MyLady Heidi
on 6/8/12 12:52 pm
Paid in full a few weeks before and the only plastic surgery credit application I saw had a 9% interest rate. 
katier825
on 6/8/12 8:39 pm
I had to pay in full by my pre-op appointment one week prior to surgery. I opted for a 401k loan. I figured I might as well. I'm making more paying myself interest than it was earning anyway.
ahansil
on 6/8/12 11:01 pm - Hackensack, NJ
RNY on 05/18/09 with
I wish I could use my 401k and borrow against it...that would make the most sense. I unfortunately maxed out the borrowing limit to finish my house. I opted for Care Credit. My doc doesn't offer the 0% so HAD to take the regular rate 14.9%. Still lower than most of my CC and it's extended up to 5yrs. I plan to pay it down as quickly as possible.

ahansil
on 6/8/12 11:04 pm - Hackensack, NJ
RNY on 05/18/09 with
 Oh sorry BTW I have to pay for it, in full, 2 weeks prior to surgery and I can't pay for the hospital or anast using Care Credit...I can only put the surgeon's fee on it. I think it's because surgeon's have to pay a fee to Care Credit as well. 

Most Active