PRICES?????

MS.LISA
on 10/24/12 7:12 am - Salem, OR
 I am trying to locate a good Dr and most of them eccept for 1 Dr Sauceda, that will show how 
much the procedure costs, I would love to go there but  the flight and operation would be about the same price in the states i think??
could youall here give me some prices that you all paid and Dr's 
Im wanting Breast Aug Brizzilian boooty  and face lift
and arms posbly, 
Actually want a mommy make over but financially it will never happen.
I apreciate anything that you can share with me!

Crazeru
on 10/24/12 8:47 am
Dr Sauceda does post his prices on his website.  But, as you combine procedures, the price goes down.  If your cost is over 7k, he will credit you for up to $600 of your airfare.  Also, that cost includes your time in the clinic, which is a 24/7 care facility.  I was in for 7 days.  Then, you are put up in the Hampton Inn for the rest of your stay.  Whi*****ludes visits by the good Dr and his nurse comes daily to help you shower and get back into your compression garments of which you receive 2 of.  You are only out of pocket for your food while you are at the hotel and they put on a big breakfast and have munchies on Tue, Wed & Thur evenings. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

MS.LISA
on 11/2/12 2:57 pm - Salem, OR

I just went on your pics and wow you look good! he did do a really good job, thank you for sharing

wls2011
on 10/25/12 11:41 pm - Ballston Lake, NY

I don't know about Oregon....but I went for several consults....and the prices in my region of NY/NJ were 3 TIMES the cost of Dr.Sauceda to do the same work....plus most US surgeons made you do 2 or 3 surgeries to get the same amount done that Dr.S can do in 1 surgery...so you have to figure that in also...hospital costs, anesthesia, and recovery periods off from work.

Personally, I don't want to go through multiple surgeries and down time....

Prices do vary for plastics regionally....but you can usually find a range for your procedures by doing a google search.

The only way I could afford to do it in the states, would have been a teaching hospital program, but I decided against that.

Hopefully, someone will post from your area with a recommendation.

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

MS.LISA
on 10/26/12 10:41 am - Salem, OR

Ya it seems like everyone is going to Dr Sauceda's he must be a very busy man!

I saved for a long time for my VSG, and I had it in Mexico too. I looked at his prices and  it seems like with the air fare and the surgery would be about the same if I had it done in the states, Well I will keep saving and looking and lurking lol!

I was also thinking about looking into the teaching hospital program too, I know that they have to be a licensed Dr there during your surgery, so I would hope there was, why did you decide against it ? if you dont mind me asking.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/27/12 1:20 am, edited 10/27/12 1:22 am

His prices are for individual procedures if you combine the price goes down drastically. 

I went with Dr S for these reasons -

1) his experience with massive weight loss patients

2) he keeps you on the hospital with 24 hours nursing care until you are stable to be discharged to the Hampton Inn where he and his nurse visit you daily. I stayed 3 nights after my brachioplasty and TT in 2009 and 7 nights after my other procedures in 2011, Most procedures in the states are done as outpatient. I live alone.

3) he uses epidural and twilight sleep. I have Malignant Hyperthermia so I prefer to not mess with general anesthesia.

4) Dr S is extremely diligent when it comes to patient safety. It is priorty one for him. His complication rate is extremely low. No serious complications. 

All of these reasons before meeting him. Price was the least of my concern. However he was less than one third the price I was quotes by one Denver surgeon and one fourth by two other surgeons. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

MS.LISA
on 10/27/12 7:19 am - Salem, OR

ya, that does sound good, so he dont put you all the way asleep?? what kind of pain meds does he use after he takes the epidural out? I see you had butt aug, that what I would love to get ! did u get implants or fat transfer?? Can you tell the difference from the real thing? After loosing my weight my butt droped!! Gravity I guess, lol! That is  what bothers me the most! So I wear  booty pads and but lifters everyday, sucks!

I have gained 15 pounds back, cause im stuck on hard candy and I just cant seem to get the will power to stop! I was 115lbs now im 125 and scared to death of gaining more! I know stupid me!!!

well thank you for listening to me, Lisa

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/27/12 7:39 am

I lost over 300 lbs with the LapBand, so I had to have my surgery in stages.  I had the TT and brachioplasty in 2009, and returned for the LBL/Anchor Cut TT and Flap Aug Butt Aug, thigh lift and face work in 2011.  He has the epidural in during surgery and then you get IV pain meds for the next 24 to 36 hours and then you go onto oral meds.  The pain was minimal to none for everything but my thigh lift.  My butt aug was the auto flap augmentation.  It was the flap of skin from my LBL that was placed in my butt area.  I love it.  When I return for my breast work and second stage of my thigh lift, I will ask for the lipo augmentation to the lower butt area.  Some of that will absorp, but I would like to have it done anyway. 

MS.LISA
on 10/27/12 1:24 pm - Salem, OR

WoW!!!!!! 300lbs !!! that is awesome!! Congrats on that!! with the lap band too. thats amazing, im not sure what you mean about the butt augs?? whats the auto flap?so they put your skin in side your bottom, your going to do a lipo aug to the bottom?? what is that? are u wanting a larger bottom?? sorry for all these questions , im new to all the plastics, did u say you have pics??

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/28/12 1:18 am

The flap of flesh removed from your lower body lift iis placed in the upper portion of your butt. The lower part is still deflated. I look great in clothes. My butt is round and high. Tight skirts always get complement on my "nice butt." Naked the lower needs some fat. You can google "you tube flap augmentation" and see the exact surgery. 

Most Active