questions on butt aug?i

MS.LISA
on 11/24/12 10:20 am - Salem, OR

I am thinking about getting a booty lift,  Since I lost weight my the fat on my but has dropped and I was wondering if I could get some feed back on what surgery is the best the lift w/ aug or the fat injections?? 

acbbrown
on 11/24/12 11:32 am - Granada Hills, CA

I got fat injections during a lbl, and my butt is super cute and round, but hurts like hell (im 8 days post)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

MS.LISA
on 11/25/12 12:38 pm - Salem, OR

hi there 

thank you for replying, im curious, were did u get yours done and how much did it cost you?

Can you tell me a little about the pain and procedure? I would like to get as much info as i can about it

what part of the body did they take the fat from?

And congratulation on your surgery! I would love to see the results 

MS.LISA
on 11/27/12 1:28 pm - Salem, OR

Hi Alison,

How r u feeling?

I am curious were you got your plastics done at? and can you share the price? I want to get everything you got done, I find that no one on here wants to share the price??? 

I know its different for each individual , I just would like to know a round about figure, I havent got a clue on what much plastics cost???

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/24/12 4:51 pm

I had the Butt Flap Auto Augmentation - it is part of the LBL.  The flap of skin removed from the lower back when the lower body is raised/lifted is inserted into the top portion of the butt.  I am very happy with my round butt.  Fat injections will do more for the lower bottom, but some of the fat injected will absorp over time and  you won't have the lasting result.  The flap augmentation is permanent.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

MS.LISA
on 11/25/12 12:47 pm - Salem, OR

hi there,

wow you had a lot done, I bet you look fabulous!!! 

I was thinking about getting that done as well, does the Dr. charge you for the LBL and the butt aug if you get it done like that???

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it all cost? 

Do you have any pics??

Congrats on your new body!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/25/12 2:47 pm

The Butt Aug (Auto Flap) was included in my LBL.  My doctor does multiple procedures at once and his charge is different for each person  according to how long he'll be in the OR.  He doesn't use general anesthesia, so his surgeries can last a longer time. 

When I had my LBL/Butt Aug, I also had the Anchor Cut TT and full thigh lift with extensive lipo and my facelift and eyelift.  I'm not sure what he charges just for the LBL with Butt Aug.

MS.LISA
on 11/27/12 1:21 pm - Salem, OR

wow! I bet you look great! any pics? who was your dr?

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/27/12 2:25 pm

Hi!

Alison and I had the same surgeon.  Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico.  I don't have pics of my butt augmentation in the "nude" but I do have some of me in tight pants.

I had a couple once in an elevator compliment me on my butt.  (weird, I know, but it was a first for me!)

Dr S's patients all are charged different prices.  If you look at his website you will get an individual price, as you add more procedures his prices decrease.  He uses an epidural, so he does multiple procedures at the same time.  He requires you stay in the city for 12 to 14 days and he pays for your hotel and airfare if your surgery is greater than $7K.

Send me a PM if you have specific questions and I will try to answer them.  He has a forum here on OH where you can meet many of his past, present and future patients.  He has quite a following.

Crazeru
on 11/29/12 8:01 am

Here's a link to my post about butt flap augmentation:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/4517448/Butt-flap-augmentation/

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active