Support from others

godzilla
on 8/31/13 1:12 pm - Israel
This forum is for support and sometimes advice whether it be emotional or medical.
I know what it is like to feel alone and be alone
And often writing here is our only hope for a safe haven with our thoughts fears and queries before during and after our surgeries.
I try to respond to others as I want to also be responded too when I am in need.
Sometimes we feel our topic even after posting on it here is too personal to continue to write about and we may write personal message to specific persons from this forum as we enjoy their posts or their way of writing.
I have done this and recently someone has written me. I feel honored to even minimally been able to help someone else.
Please all of us, when reading a post, think if you can post a response as a response of support can be mean so much more for the poster than others realize.
We post here for the anonymity but the sense of trust and "family". It is a personal choice to keep one's anonymity and privacy or to reveal more of oneself but we all post in the hopes of receiving done support.
Mikimi in Israel
MyBariatricLife
on 8/31/13 1:52 pm

Beautifully said by a beautiful lady laugh

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

SugarGrl
on 9/1/13 2:39 am

Your posts have helped me along the way and I for one appreciate your candid opinions and suggestions!  Keep em coming!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

godzilla
on 9/1/13 2:55 am - Israel
I write from the heart and only if I feel I can contribute and help.
I just wish sometimes when I initiate a post that I would receive more comments.
I'm glad my words help others and I hope to always be able to advise.
The person I posted about knows if my post and I'm glad I could help them.
I wish for all of us an easier time with financing and deciding if we really want our surgeries and to be able to deal with the questions/difficulties that can occur.
Mikimi in Israel
Angela B.
on 9/3/13 5:46 am - Austin, IN
Hi Mikimi. I appreciate your contributions to this forum. Thanks for posting!

Most Active