White spot with pain in scar

godzilla
on 1/19/14 11:30 am - Israel
I had a scar revision-Well actually a procedure of Bra Blubber Removal (dog-ear near left breast and flap of skin near that area around to almost under armpit-also known as "tail of the breast" on 22/10/13. This was done as Day Surgery with Local Anesthetic.
I tend to wound healing issues and not aesthetic looking scarring.
In the past few dats I have notices a slight "discomfort/pain" and when I looked after my shower I noticed thus teeny white area like a raised bump or pimple.
Any ideas on what it might be and what if anything to do for it?
I'm thinking maybe a stitch popping out?
My next plastics appointment is 18/02/14 to do the right side Bra Blubber.
My HMO covered (after Appeal each time!) my TT and a year later my BL/BR and all my clinic appointments and hospitAl admittance. However, these "revisions" were deemed by my HMO as "cosmetic" (even though I was suffering from pain)are self-pay and of course not cheap when living off if Disability. I appealed but to no avail.Payment is only in one type-Lefty cost me 3,847 SH; Righty will cost closer to 4000SH.
I have, when I have work, been working night shifts or back to back jobs which then affect my ankle (ankle Fusion in 2006) that has had orthopedic surgeries. I then suffer excruciating pain every step I take on said ankle unless I take a dose of oxy to alleviate the pain.
Mikimi in Israel
Jody ***
on 1/19/14 8:50 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

It could be a stitch.  I'd keep an eye on it.  If it becomes red and looks like it's getting infected - call the Dr.

Sorry to hear you're having such issues with your PS.  Hopefully it will all work out as it should!

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

Most Active