Facelift questions Germany? The Netherlands?

KimMM
on 3/18/14 3:13 am - APO, NY

I am seven years out and have been very successful. A year ago I had. TT in The Netherlands. Very successful, but LONG and painful recovery. They're very, very conservative with pain meds over here, i.e. They sent me home with tylenol. Luckily codeine is OTC in France, so I self-medicated. I would like to get a facelift. I am only fifty, but I spent so much of my life not enjoying my body, that I'd really like to enjoy it as fully as possible now. I have normal fifty year old aging, and a horrendous turkey neck. Does anyone know of a superb facial surgeon over here? How bad is the recovery, as compared to a tt? How the hell can I get them to give me adequate meds??? TIA

TracyK
on 3/19/14 7:35 pm - FL

I have been seeing Dr. Catherine Bergeret-Galley in Paris for my TT and upcoming thigh lift. I can't talk about the Facial aspect of it, but I can talk on behalf of her bedside manner, the way she cares for her clients, and the staff who works there. They are superb! She is very understanding, and really listens to me with all the questions I have had and continue to have with the next scheduled procedure. Hope I could have helped a little. I have attached her link for you to review.

http://www.body-surgery.com/

Good Luck!

Lap-Band/Dec 2004 - Starting weight: 230
Band Removal June 2015 (Sadly) - Weight 215
Revision Apr 2017 - Weight 240, CW 194, GW - 145

pineview01
on 3/20/14 2:25 pm - Davison, MI

From what I can tell here the face lift, which I just had is nothing like the recovery from the TT.  First I only had drains because of my medical history and they were pulled the next day.  I had a life threatening complication which may have been caused by the pulling of the drains pulling something lose.

I had to take the pain meds after the second surgery which took as long as the first.  I had already stopped them the third day before having the problem.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active