Tomorrow!

TracyK
on 5/15/14 1:29 am - FL

The time is finally here.  I am 4 1/2 months out from my TT (which I love) and tomorrow go in for my thigh lift and butt augmentation.  I am so excited and nervous as well.  I have been stalking all the post and information on this site and YouTube and believe that I am as prepared as can be for this moment.  I am nervous but ready to run and do Zumba without my legs and butt shaking way after the music stops.    

Thank you for listening.

Tracy

Lap-Band/Dec 2004 - Starting weight: 230
Band Removal June 2015 (Sadly) - Weight 215
Revision Apr 2017 - Weight 240, CW 194, GW - 145

godzilla
on 5/15/14 4:57 pm - Israel
Wow and congrat on your weight-loss and continued plastics!
You should have smooth sailing and no complications.
Mikimi in Israel
AmberK
on 5/19/14 12:30 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

Prayers for a smooth recovery! Update us on how you are doing! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

pineview01
on 5/19/14 9:56 am - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  Let us know how it goes Tracy.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

TracyK
on 5/19/14 9:04 pm - FL

Thank you for your comments. It is now Tuesday and one of toughest days so far. I was tracking my steps throughout the last few days and getting around 2k. Yesterday had all bandages removed and I measured with my garments on and even then with the swelling I am down 1 inch per leg. The doctor says the incisions look excellent and are still very swollen and will get smaller still  Very happy to hear. But then today happens.

I tried to shower and got really dizzy. Feeling sick and new pain in my right leg. My last pain pill was last night but debating an another one soon if I don't feel better.  Just depresses me a little since my day yesterday was so good and happy. Is this normal? I don't remember much about my TT days going backward (unless I had to sneeze or laugh). On a positive note, even though my legs are bruised and beat up they are smaller and more smooth than when I was in HS!  Keeping positive thoughts. 

Thank you for listening. 

emelar
on 5/20/14 1:48 am - TX

Every recovery I've had has cycles - good days and bad days.  When I have a bad day, it's usually followed by noticeable improvement the next day.  What you're experiencing sounds pretty normal.  Congratulations, by the way!

pineview01
on 5/20/14 6:02 am - Davison, MI

Did they do lipo on your legs?  I have read her that can make it much more painful.  Some times we over do because we feel too good.  Than we pay the price the next day.  Take care.

I'm three weeks out with mine.  Do to the complications I am still taking a pain pill at bed time.  The left leg is healing great.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

TracyK
on 5/20/14 6:34 pm - FL

Yes they said that extensive lipo was done on both legs and some of the fat transferred to my butt. Luckily that doesn't hurt or I would be out of luck trying to be comfortable.  My left leg feels better than my right. The right one feels like it has a major Charlie horse in my quad. Trying to take it easier than the first 2 days. I go back and see the doctor tomorrow for another follow up.  Sad thing is I am being tortured when I listen to music and hear songs I dance Zumba to. All I can do is wiggle my feet. Soon, I know be patient. 

jeri_lynn
on 5/21/14 7:10 pm - richland, MS

Where did you have your plastics done?

TracyK
on 5/22/14 7:17 am - FL

I had them done with Dr. Bergeret in Paris France. I recommend her and her team. Her bedside manner, her quality of care, and the outcome of the surgeries have been awesome.  

Most Active