My previous post on BL

godzilla
on 6/11/14 6:42 am - Israel
I was at a wedding and was posting and got distracted.
Should I be wearing a bra all the time? A real bra with hooks is not as comfortable for me a bra that I put on over my head.
I have gone out without any bra and no one had even noticed; granted I might havdalla worn a tshirt and then a similar type shomirt on top, but my half avocado boobies don't jiggle too muc.
Mikimi
Laura in Texas
on 6/11/14 9:35 am

Unless I am wearing something with a built in bra I wear a bra all the time. I think everyone should.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

godzilla
on 6/11/14 10:04 am - Israel
Even for sleeping?
Laura in Texas
on 6/11/14 10:17 am

No. I do not wear a bra when I am sleeping.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

godzilla
on 6/11/14 10:22 am - Israel
I just realized something-you changed your avatar pic?
My bra blubber excess skin removal scar are still sensitive and I am using Scarban silicon sheets on each side. 15cm long.
Thanks for your answer.
BTW I had no aug.
MyLady Heidi
on 6/11/14 1:55 pm

I wear a underwire bra 24/7, and have since I was 20.  I take it off to shower or when I wear a bathing suit.  I attribute wearing a bra to not having very saggy breasts and not needing a lift.

godzilla
on 6/11/14 3:15 pm - Israel
I used to wear under wires but some companies the wire popped out rather easily and would poke my skin open.
Also,each of us as we lost our excess weight had differing places of how it hung off of our bodies.
My breasts hung like hot dog sausages down to my belly button. My BL/BR now has them higher up but as their was no aug, there is no roundness/fullness on top or below- they are each shaped like a large half avocado and as such an underwire does not now for their shape. In fact only two companies have a bra style that fits my boobies and that is 90B.
Mikimi
Jody ***
on 6/12/14 11:09 pm - Brighton, MI
RNY on 10/21/08 with

Prior to my BL/BA I never wore a bra at night.  Since I wear a sports bra to bed every night AND it has to have good support.  I find if I don't, I wake up during the night sore.  I figure this is a small price to pay to keep them where they're supposed to be.  I also could go without a bra (during the day) but don't.  They again will get sore after awhile.  It feels like the muscles may be stretching (I had my implant under the muscle) and don't want that to happen. 

Whether you wear a bra all the time or not is up to you.  If you are comfortable without one (anytime of day) it's your choice.  I found some nice bras on Nomorerack that are a "over the head" type.  No underwires but good support.  They're called Rhonda Shear Shear Lace.  The first time I bought them they had the closures, 2nd time they didn't.  They come with pads, but can be taken out.  They do run a little large, so if you buy, buy one size smaller (they come in XS-S-M-L-XL etc).  I would normally wear a 34D or DD and wear a medium in these bras. 

small

HW-218/SW-208/CW-126/ Lowest Weight-121/Goal-125 - hit 8/23/09/Height-5'3"

Regain 30 lbs from 2012 to 2016 - got back on track and lost it.  Took 8 months. 
90+/- pounds lost      
BMI - 24 or so
Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the Lightweights Board!

godzilla
on 6/13/14 3:48 am - Israel
Thank you for your reply.
I have no implants so I don't have to worry about slippage.
I live in Israel so not all products are easily available.
My boobs are not not round but rather shaped like half avocados.
Mikimi
AZDee
on 6/16/14 2:06 am - Gilbert, AZ

I didn't think there was anything wrong with my breasts, they looked great in my underwire bras...but when I took off the bra they were droopy, now they are perky and I can do the pencil test with no problem or go bra less if I wanted.  One of my best surgeries I did, had no idea what it would do for my self esteem...  

Most Active