Dr. Wainwright appointment

Keri V.
on 10/11/14 2:01 am - Beaumont, TX

So I had my first consultation with Dr. Wainwright yesterday. I did not walk away overly confident like I did with Dr. Lomonaco but he did seem willing to actively work with my insurance company. He basically recommended the same procedure as Dr. L, he wanted to do the first surgery with the tummy tuck with an anchor cut. The second surgery would be a breast lift with my arms done at the same time. Has anyone had this combination? There would be 3 months in between surgeries minimum. What do you look like after the first surgery? Is it bad? Also he did not seem overly concerned about my iron levels. He said the anesthesiologist would check that. Finally, he did not have any before and after pictures for me to look at. I really wanted to see those. I met him at the office on west loop south. I know of lots of people that used Dr. Wainwright but it was years ago. I really need insurance to be part of this process due to my job and finances, I wish Dr. Lomonaco would be more helpful in that area. He was my first choice.  I guess I have some thinking to do. . . . I wanted to be more confident in my decision after yesterday, oh well! Any thoughts?  -Keri

Laura in Texas
on 10/11/14 7:59 am

Wainwright did my arms. Then I had LoMonaco do my LBL/BL. The shape of my arms is amazing, but I am not happy with the scars. Wainwright took out my stitches at day 10 and then my scars immediately widened to about 1/4 inch. LoMonaco left my stitches in and those scars are pencil thin and I cannot even see them now.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Ihearttennis
on 10/11/14 1:29 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I am doing the lower body lift, breast lift and arms done at the same time.  I know it will be a tough recovery but I want to get it all over with at once.  I cant afford the time off for two surgeries and the thought of going through the pain twice. two of the four surgeons I met with suggested breaking it up but the other two said it was fine.  Good luck and keep us posted.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Crazeru
on 10/15/14 7:21 am

I could only take off 8 weeks, so I had the LBL, BL, arms and sm thigh lift done then a full neck/face lift with upper and lower lids.  I was in Monterrey Mexico for 2 weeks, and home for 6, before returning to work.  I had a loan from my 401k for my PS.  My work wouldn't let me take off 3 weeks, then another 3 weeks and another...  I had excellent care and Dr Sauceda is amazing.  We have pics in the photo directory over on our group here on OH.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.  You can take pics from the front, side, back, side and send to [email protected] and he'll get back to you with a quote.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Sexy_Within
on 10/17/14 1:49 am

How are you doing? And how do you feel after since your surgeries.? And do you have any pain

Most Active