Dr Agha

Angelina H.
on 10/21/14 1:03 pm

I've been looking for a PS, and saw Dr Agha's work and was impressed.  I would be traveling and would have to stay for a month.  Any feed back?  Suggestions for those far from home? Pictures from his patients?  Thanks

Connie S.
on 10/24/14 12:45 pm - CA
VSG on 03/04/13

I had a consult with him at the OH conference in August. My impression is that he does pretty agrees ice surgeries and I have read both good and bad things about him on Real Self. He suggested what I considered to be a really radical body lift that seems to be more than I would really need. And it was certainly more radical than the other doctors I have talked to recommended. He was also way more expensive than the others. I am probably still a year away from p,antics, so really weighing my options. I think the important thing would be to meet him and get his opinion and form your own about him. I will say that his assistant, Shireen, was lovely to deal with.

HW 225  Consult weight 208. VSG 3/4/13 weight 176.4  Current weight 103  5'1" tall  Age 55 Goal weight of 108 reached in 7 months  

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/31/14 2:56 pm, edited 1/1/15 4:12 am

I loved Shireen too! I met him and was impressed but he pushed for things that other surgeons didn't, like a nose job and chin implant. I am moving a block from his Newport Beach office, but I have been having all my surgery with a different surgeon.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Cynthia L.
on 12/7/14 12:26 am - Clarence, NY

I have a LBL, including butt lift w/ auto aug, spiral thigh and mons lift scheduled 1/22. I'll report back as I gather more info.

Cyn

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Angelina H.
on 12/7/14 3:20 am

Very exciting.  Your traveling also?  I have been looking at vacation rentals as Dr Agha said for this phase 1 he wants to have me stay for a month.

I figured I would want a place where I could cook and do my own laundry. 

I am very interested in what plans your making for your stay and what you really needed.  Like several people have said on realself that they really needed the mattress pad liners and they rented a recliner.  Others also said that they would not have purchased a toilet seat riser as they only used it for a couple days.

Thanks again for responding.  I would like to follow your journey if that is alright. 

Cynthia L.
on 12/7/14 4:01 am - Clarence, NY

Yep, I'm traveling from NY. 

My plan is to stay at a recovery facility (my husband will be with me) along with an RN the first 24 hrs, until day 5 post-op, go to my appointment, then have hubby drive me to my sister's house in Malibu, a 90- min drive. Ouch!  He'll then fly home. I'll drive myself to my 10 day appt, if at all possible, then planning on flying home 3 weeks post op, with wheelchairs already booked at airports.

The plan is to do upper body lift, BL and Arms ASAP.

Whew! I must be a glutton for punishment. I'll get the face/neck done locally.

Cyn

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Angelina H.
on 12/8/14 8:56 am

I am so excited for you!

I will have to wait 12 months for phase two the upper due to funding.

Good thinking on the wheel chair.  I will add that to my list.

Cynthia L.
on 12/31/14 6:07 am - Clarence, NY

Since I'm out of town, I booked a recovery center for 5 days. His office recommends two. One was already booked up, the second one was very pricey, but I booked it, had no other choice. I'd advise you to book early, and even look into other recovery centers in the area. There seem to be a bunch of them.

Cyn

Angelina H.
on 1/20/15 9:12 am

Hey You - two days.  I am sending you happy thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery.  Look forward to hearing from you when you get back home from your trip.

Angel

Cynthia L.
on 2/1/15 5:25 am - Clarence, NY

It's been tough but totally worth it. He's an artist!

Cyn

Most Active