Affordable Post Bariatric Plastic Surgeons in Louisiana

annie_t
on 10/21/14 3:16 am

I am 10 years post bariatric surgery, still down 100 pounds with small fluctuations overall.  I've wanted to get plastic surgery for some time to help with skin issues but put it on the back burner due to the overall cost not being within reach.  However, I am now researching possibly having an arm lift done and would like to know if anyone knows of a competent plastic surgeon in the Baton Rouge area who charges a reasonable fee.  My insurance doesn't cover this type of surgery so I will have to pay out of pocket.  Thanks!

Ihearttennis
on 10/21/14 7:44 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I live in New Orleans and I am using Dr. Moses.  My bariatric center said most of their patients use Dr. Lindsay and  I know he is very reasonable. My sister and cousin went to Dr. Lindsay; I chose a different doctor because I want to get more done at one time and Dr. Lindsay wanted to break up my procedures into two operations.  Hope that helps! Good luck

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/14 5:04 am

I would suggest visiting the American Society of Bariatric PLastic Surgeons website(www.ASBPS.org) to find a surgeon near you. Often, we give discounts to patients that would consent to appear on TV or be interviewed. Dr.Domanskis

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

annie_t
on 10/29/14 2:08 am

Many thanks to those *****plied to my post.  I will look into the resources mentioned!

Most Active