I Don't Know What I Don't Know

Stephanie R.
on 10/22/14 1:26 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13

I'm talking to and researching two doctors in Monterrey, Mexico for plastic surgery this December: Dr. Sauceda and Dr. Murno-Wilson.

I need a lower body lift, an inner thigh lift and am considering a breast augmentation.

I have a friend that went to Dr. Sauceda and an acquaintance that went to Dr. Murno-Wilson.  Both have been a wealth of information.

I feel like I've done good research, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything.  Do you all have any experience with these doctors?  Is there anything you wish you would have known prior or during the surgery?  Any advice?

My WLS and Plastic Surgery Journey Page: Stephanie's Journey 

Sleeve: 9/11/13  LBL, TL, BL/BA: 12/16/14

Ihearttennis
on 10/23/14 6:40 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I cant help you with the doctors but I am having a LBL/BA/Arms done in December. I was told that the lower body lift will address the outer thighs but the inner thighs will have to be done  at another time because the incisions will pull in opposite directions. 

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

godzilla
on 10/24/14 2:03 am - Israel
I've heard wonderful things about Dr.Sauceda.
Every now and then he is in the States for consultations.
And there is forum for his patients on OH.
Mikimi in Israel
Trish06
on 10/25/14 3:49 am
DS on 12/06/12

Hi,

I had a lbl ba/bl, arm lift, long thigh lift and face lift with dr Sauceda 8/14/14. He did a fantastic job I was very happy with the results, care and professionalism. Best of lucknots with your journey. 

Trish

DS 12/06/12 Dr Kemmeter

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 8/14/2014

Lbl, bl/ba, al, tl, fl

HW/255  SW/239  CW/129

hollykim
on 10/26/14 7:37 am, edited 10/26/14 3:48 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I had the works with dr. Sauceda inJanuary of this year. He is an awesome surgeon and his after care whil one is in Monterey is above wonderful. His RN comes in every morning at the hotel and help us to shower,change out dressings and get in and out of our compression garments. 

Dr. Sauceda visits every day and is available by cell phone. I had absolutely no complications and my incisions are beautiful. 

Stephanie R.
on 10/27/14 1:43 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13

Thanks everyone.  I'm still talking to both of them.  I'm impressed by both and struggling choosing between the two.  I guess that's a good problem to have :-)

My WLS and Plastic Surgery Journey Page: Stephanie's Journey 

Sleeve: 9/11/13  LBL, TL, BL/BA: 12/16/14

Crazeru
on 10/31/14 8:40 am

If you want to read more about Dr Sauceda, you can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you to our group here on OH.  There are over 200 pages of questions, answers and detailed personal journey's.  There are ladies in Monterrey now. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

alexclinton
on 11/2/14 5:53 pm

Yes, both surgeons have excellent records to show in plastic surgery procedures. They are well qualified and have a lot of experience. Most of their patients are satisfied with the results. Don't worry; you have selected the best in the field. Go for treatment and you can be assured of achieving your dream look. Best of luck!!

Most Active