PS Consult was Today

LDallas
on 10/21/14 8:21 am, edited 10/21/14 8:22 am
VSG on 10/25/12

I had my PS appt today, wanted to share the info I received. Hope it's helpful. First, my insurance is Excellus BCBS. Here's the low down:

Appt was about 40 mins with the surgeon. I was worried he may say I need to lose more but he didn't. They won't do surg if you plan on dropping a substantial amount more of weight. He said very doubtful ins would pay for any of it. My insurance requires several things, just for panni. Mainly, the panni must be hanging below your privates (down to mid thigh area). Mine doesn't. Something else I didn't know, panni only allows them to cut below belly button, meaning...one cut then pull it all down and reattach. Your belly button will now be very low, skimming your groin area. He does TT and arm combos a lot, but won't do TT with breast lift. Would be separate procedures because TT pulling down, BL pulling up. Too contradictory. They're mailing me a price quote. Will see what if any I do, after I get that!

SW (10/25/12)......303  size 24/26. Age 50

CW: 225  size 14/16

F/5'10"

cutekatie
on 10/21/14 11:06 am
RNY on 05/16/12

Thanks for the info. I know a lot of people who had both a tummy tuck and breast lift at the same time, interesting view on that.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

Most Active