bloating after eating

hmartin
on 11/17/14 9:39 am - Sauble Beach, Canada

I am 2 weeks out from having a Fleur De Los tummy tuck and every time I eat I bloat.....no matter what I eat or how much. This is causing me pain as my skin is tight and I feel like I am going to bust open.  

Anyone else?

cutekatie
on 11/19/14 7:13 am
RNY on 05/16/12

Yep. I still have that problem. It was very bad when I wore my binder, which you should be still wearing.

Just eat little amounts, just like when you first had gastric bypass. I am 3 months out and still feel like that when I eat at night as I swell up in the evening.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

hmartin
on 11/19/14 7:47 am - Sauble Beach, Canada

Thank you for your reply!

David147
on 7/4/15 1:41 am

You didn't mention your calorie intake when you are trying to lose weight so my guess is that you saw a change when you ate at your cousin's because 1) it was very different from what you'd been eating, and drastic change is often what kicks the body into fat burning mode....or 2) perhaps your calorie intake was actually lower as i would imagine while eating those things you felt were 'less than healthy' you watched your portions and didn't eat as much as you migh thave... 

Your issue though is more complex than we can answer here...I suggest you speak to your doctor about it...that's the best place for advice on what may or may not be causing you extreme bloat when you eat certain foods...

Most Active