please help me need surgery

michellekorsunsky1
on 11/24/14 12:02 am - brooklyn, NY

please does anyone know how I could get help with surgery getting rid of all my excess skin after  I had surgery in 2007 im in the nyc area and I have fidelis insurance

Ihearttennis
on 11/25/14 6:16 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

My plastic surgeon submitted photos to my insurance company and used the coding for skin excision and it was approved.  It will end up saving me about $3,000 dollars. I am having a full tummy tuck, lower body lift, breast lift and arms done so I need to pay the difference which will be about $25,000.  Good luck. 

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Iam_with_the_Band
on 11/27/14 5:30 pm

Start doing your work.

contact your health plan and see if they cover any "skin removal surgeries" --

Ask them to send you the requirements for coverage in writing!  This is vital as what you're told is not always accurate.  If they don't cover anything then look into getting your surgery through a residency program or out of the country.  Do you research.  It's your body and your life, don't trust anyone -- RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!

I had to pay cash for all of my procedures.  I've had 9 done and I have 5 more to go this next year.  IF you truly want the work done, you will find a way to get it done.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/14 5:02 am

I would suggest going to the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons website(www.ASBPS.org) to look for members in your area. I try and get insurance to cover my patients surgeries and if not, then offer excellent financing options. I also offer substantial discounts to military as well as those patients willing to share their stories with our media requests.

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery 1441 Avocado Avenue, Suite 307 Newport Beach, California 92660 949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca) Website: http://www.surgery-plastic.com Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine) Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors Plastic Surgery- 2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2012/2013 President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons www.ASBPS.org

Non-Toxic, No Nanos Skin Care- www.ORGANODERM.com

Scar Therapy-www.ScaRxtape.com

Most Active