Dr. Sauceda plastic surgery (x-post)

QoftheU
on 12/9/14 4:40 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Hello - I've searched and found other posts but some are old so am wanting either long term patients, or new ones, both, etc.

1) What did you have done with Dr. Sauceda?

2) How much was it?

3) How was the recovery (expecially if you had multiple procedures simultaneously)?

4) What (if any) complications did you have?

5) How was the after care?

6) How were the accommodations?

7) Anything else you care to comment on?  I'm looking for the good/bad/everything.

Thank you!

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

MaryEllen OntheEastCoast
on 12/9/14 7:42 am - CT

Hi Queen - if you look a couple of posts down you will see one from Stacey - who had surgery with Dr. Sauceda.  Very detailed and interesting reading.  Hope it helps you. 

QoftheU
on 12/9/14 12:01 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Thanks Mary!

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

hollykim
on 12/9/14 12:51 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

in January of this year I had an LB l,thigh lift,arm lift,breast reduction and lift ,no implants ,neck lift and upper and lower eyelid lifts. It was a 12 hour surgery and that part was a breeze for me,lol,I just slept . 

The total cost was 22,300.00. He reimbursed mr 600.00 on my airfare sice my procedures were over 6000, which was almost all my airfare. 

The  hospital was fine clean and had everything needed. There was some effort needed sometimes to get the non English speaking nurses to know what was needed but hand motions,pantomime and google translate helped. None of my needs went unmet. 

Dr s visited me every day there and in the hotel. Paty ,his RN, came every day to the hotel to help me shower,dress the incisions and get back into a clean garment.  The hotel was a typical Hampton inn. We upgraded to a suite at out own cost and had a little kitchen in there which we liked. It is close to a grocery,a mall,several restaurants and a Starbucks. Monterey is not a tourist town so it is very quiet and just a regular town. Dr s suggested we not go out after midnight and we didn't not that we would have anyway. 

When I returned home after 12 days at the hotel,dr s had me email him every 48 hours with how I was doing and how much my drains were putting out. I came home with 3 drains which is not unusual. They have to stay in till only a certain amount is draining in 24 hours. 

I had and have had no complications at all. My incisions are looking great,flat and smooth and fading everywhere. I still have feeling in my nipples...yay,in fact they could be said to be hyper sensitive. 

It was a great experience for me and I wouldn't hesitate to go again of I needed more work. You can email him pics,front both sides and back with. Your questions and what you would like don't. He will email you himself and tell you what he thinks and give you a quote. It was just totally a no brainer for me. 

Good luck!

QoftheU
on 12/9/14 3:09 pm - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

That's great information!  Thank you so much.  I've heard such great things about him so I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it.  May I ask what size boobs did you start with and what are you now after the lift?  Are they kinda full or just "up there"?  I'm not hot on the implants but I'm currently a DDD and he says I'll end up a B+/C-... which to be honest, after a life time of huge tits am kinda liking that idea!

He seems like a really nice guy!

hollykim
on 12/9/14 9:43 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

hard to say really what size I was pre breast lift. I wore 38 dd bras. I had lots of breast tissue left it was just all sagging down at the bottom of the breasts. Age has to do with it as wee,as I am 59. 

He said I was a C cup now still a 38, but I fit best in a D cup. They are just full and nipples front and center like they should be. There has been some drop after the swelling went down but no where near like before. 

I too have had a lifetime of big tits and totally was done with them. Big tits is not all it is cracked up to be sometimes.

he is truly a wonderful person. As is his wife Dr. Mrs. Sauceda,lol,which is what we call her. She does his anesthesia and is a respected anesthisologist in her own right. 

All in all it was an awesome experience for me and DH who was totally impressed with everything and he loves the new and improved girls!

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/9/14 1:23 pm

Join his OH group. Over 1096 members. Many who have gone several times. You can also send him your pictures. Prices are different for each of us depending upon the time in the OR and what your "before" body looks like. We get reimbursed our airfare if our surgery is greater than $7,000. (That recently changed) - I have gone twice! No regrets. He will be doing in person consults in Texas - June 2015. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

stephanieplum
on 12/11/14 10:22 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Where in Texas?

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/11/14 10:31 am

Tyler, Texas

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active