Tummy Tuck Pain

PakajunaTufty
on 12/11/14 2:26 pm

Ok so I had my TT on monday at 7:30 AM. I came out fine and was able to walk pretty much right away. I felt ok and better each day until today hit. After returning from seeing my surgeon at noon, I did my usual leaning back but now I'm having this extreme pain that feels almost like severe period cramps but in my belly. I was wondering if anyone else had this and what it is and why its happening and how to stop it. I took my pain meds but its still there and now it is even giving me chest pain and I can't sleep cause it hurts so badly. If you did have this, when did it go away? It also causing nausea because it hurts so badly. Oh and when I have this pain, a parallel pain in my bac****ur.

I have to say out of everything I've ever had done, including the bypass. This is the most painful experience of my whole life.

Bronco0605
on 12/11/14 5:18 pm

Have you called the doctor? I am sorry you are in extreme pain now. Were you taking your medicine regularly before now?

emelar
on 12/12/14 2:16 am - TX

Did they do a long-lasting pain medication?  There's a new one that they bathe the area in that lasts 3 days.  If they used it, it may just be that your pain has been unmasked as it wore off.

Otherwise, this kind of pain isn't normal and you need to call your doc.

butterfly3851
on 12/12/14 10:57 pm - TX

I hope you called your doctors and got some answers - something does not sound right.  I'm a week out and had no pain like you have described.  I do have occasional muscle cramps that get my attention but I'm able to handle the pain with tylenol at a week out. 

Good luck to you!

carol D.
on 1/9/15 5:19 pm - pgh, PA

Ask dr for flexeril to relax muscles and anti nausea meds.  Just try to hang in there. I know how u feel. I'm 8 weeks out and still feel tight . Hang in there ! Best of luck!

David147
on 7/4/15 1:32 am

Is a tummy tuck same as a stomachache? Then yes, it will go away if you don't think about it. I have never been through a breasts implants. But, I bet it's not that bad.

David147
on 7/4/15 1:34 am

Is a tummy tuck same as a stomachache? Then yes, it will go away if you don't think about it. I have never been through a breasts implants. But, I bet it's not that bad.

andrewt159
on 2/19/15 6:47 pm - beverly hills, CA

I suggest that you talk with your surgeon immediately about your condition. Seek a consultation and inform him of all the complications and issues being faced by you. Only he can give you expert guidance in this regard. I’m sure you’ll get proper solutions to all your problems.

Most Active