destination Cuba

wendyjjll
on 12/22/14 7:30 am

I am looking for anyone who has undergone plastics in Cuba. It is difficult to find actualy former patients who can share their experiences.  I tried on web and found a clinic co ordinator, that you pay $500 for them to process an application for you???

hollykim
on 12/22/14 11:06 pm, edited 12/22/14 11:06 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

why Cuba? Have you heard of Dr. Sauceda in Monterey,MX? There is no $500.00 fee to process an application for sure. Send him pics,front ,back and both sides and he can give you an online quote. He is awesome. I had the works in January 2014 and am. Very pleased. 

[email protected]

edited to add he also has a group here on OH under groups

wendyjjll
on 12/23/14 1:48 am

Thank you for your reply and the information.. I heard a lot of good things about Cuba's ps industry, about how extremely well trained the surgeons are etc.  I am In Canada so travel to Cuba is as easy as Mexico . But I certainly will look into the clinic in Monterey.

hollykim
on 12/23/14 5:41 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

oh Canada,right. Most of us in the US don't go there,not because it isn't good. I have no input for Cuba,sorry. Maybe someone else will come along who does. Good Luck

Professor Sonja!!!!
on 12/28/14 11:00 am - Miami, FL
RNY on 08/15/12

My husband is Cuban and was a nurse in Cuba.  My sister in law and brother in law were both Doctors in Cuba also.  The best clinic to go to for plastics in Cuba is this one Clinica Central Ciragia.  

As a foreigner, you will receive top notch care in Cuba (unlike Cubans who aren't even provided bed sheets or food for their hospital stay).  

Sonja

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want an invite? PM me here.

Most Active