7 years out and ready for PS....combination surgery?

Rianne D.
on 12/19/14 5:03 am - MO

Okay...so I am 7 years out post surgery....and I'm ready to look into surgery :)  I had one baby 2.5 years ago and there is no other babies in my foreseeable future.

I want to get as many procedures as can possibly be done in one straight shot.  Definitely need breast aug/lift, definitely a TT, maybe lipo, thigh/arm brachioplasty....what procedures did you have at the same time?  And, how much was your surgeries roughly?

Myspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Layouts

"I come this way only once, so let me do all the good I can, for I
will never come this way again."
scales.gif image by strawberryswirlnet
DrL
on 12/20/14 2:22 am - Houston, TX

Congratulations on your accomplishments !  Combining procedures saves you downtime and expense, and limits your exposures to anesthesia.  Over the years, I have found that combing tummy and breast procedures works well, and then doing arms and legs separately. 

I like to avoid the legs and tummy together for several reasons: 1) the tummy garment interferes and rubs on the inner thighs 2) you need your legs and arms to get up out of bed while your tummy is sore 3) doing both means a too many incision around the girl parts, and I have seen pretty severe swelling in a few cases 4)  I feel pulling the pubic area up while also lifting the inner thighs inward and upward creates opposing tension on the groin skin and those surgeries interfere with one another.

Check out my book and email me if you want a free copy !

http://www.amazon.com/Bariatric-Plastic-Surgery-Cosmetic-Weight/dp/1886039925

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Most Active